Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Problem with GIFs/Images

Champion RD92
Go to solution Solved by An Old Head,

When I link a gif or image to a post, it is showing up at first, but then when I look at the post later, it doesn't appear for some reason. I also tried linking to the image from my imgur but that doesn't seem to work either. And I don't know if it's just me that can't see the image, or if no one else can see it either.

Wait, you know what, I think it's just me, cause I'm not seeing other people's images they post up either...

I have no idea what the problem is :/

• Brohoof 2

I've had this problem before, and not just with gifs. If I post an image, I'll see it, but if I refresh the page or I leave the page and come back, the image will be gone.

Does the gif from this post of yours work as an example? Because that gif appears fine to me; it must be an issue on your end.

I think it's happened to me in the past, actually - images disappearing shortly after posting them. Emptying my browser cache fixed it for me; see if that works for you.

Does the gif from this post of yours work as an example? Because that gif appears fine to me; it must be an issue on your end.

I think it's happened to me in the past, actually - images disappearing shortly after posting them. Emptying my browser cache fixed it for me; see if that works for you.

It must be an issue with my browser or something because I can see the gif on my iPod right now, but it wasn't showing up when I was on my laptop. I'll try doing what you said.

It must be an issue with my browser or something because I can see the gif on my iPod right now, but it wasn't showing up when I was on my laptop. I'll try doing what you said.

Hey Champion RD92!

Can you let us know if the problem was fixed so we can know what to do with the thread now? :)

• Brohoof 1