Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fedl0's legitimate best friend

justjohn123

Yes you heard me right. Feld0 (Peter) Is my legit best friend. I'm not even a Brony (but I don't hate, you guys are cool :D) but it would be wrong for me to not have an account on my best friends site. If you don't believe me then take it up with him. If you're a mod i hope i convinced you enough and you don't ban me for what you may think to be fraud xD. If you do I'm sure Peter will have a good laugh and possible humiliate you in front of the whole forum, but knowing him that would be nearly an impossible option... he's too passive to do something like that. Any who I'm glad I'm finally apart of this community and Do on plan OCCASIONALLY contributing (in a positive way mind you) and i look forward for the good times to come :) 

• Brohoof 12

@@justjohn123,

Ohai.

The site is a fun place, even if you're not a Brony. It must be cool to know someone as talented as Feld0.

I am genuinely astounded someone so young, can accomplish feats such as organizing events, maintaining several different sites, AND have time to be Batman on the side. He really is an impressive gentleman.

• Brohoof 1

It is good to know you appreciate us bronies and pegasisters but this site it still beyond compare the most fun. Please do enjoy your stay here.

that he is my new acquaintance. Surprised i got such a quick reply.  Honestly when i look at what he's done and what he's about to do I can't help but feel a tad bit inferior to him xD. Glad to say he's my friend. Fun to hang out with and yes very intelligent. We have some pretty interesting convo's 

I call BS. 

Admins and site owners don't have friends.

They don't have social lives.

They aren't real people.

They're robots. 

Hello and welcome, by the way.

Even if you aren't a brony, there's still enough for you to do to keep you here. I'm proof, really. 

• Brohoof 2

Hello! I'm ecstatic Feld0's best friend has joined our wonderful community!

Hey, do you have a Skype? I heard you love Zelda and I'd love to talk to you about it some. ^^ Feel free to PM me it.

• Brohoof 1

I do but I hardly skype. I'm currently doing # heart challenge master quest OOT on 3ds... (it's Feld0's copy Don't remind him that i have to return it xD) so far so painful. I have made progress though. I just found princess ruto in the good forsaken stomache. (Seriously it took me awhile to figure out i had to sling shot a cow.... don't ask)

• Brohoof 1

Oh wow, possibly the only person in the World who appreciates bronies and the fandom without becoming one! O:

Welcome to the forum mang, great to have a new member here ^.^ Especially when the member is best friends with the owner  B)

Might be a bit weird for you to hang around, not understanding anything here xD But it's surely such an awesome pleasure knowing that there's someone whose that much of a nice person to help out his buddy.

Cheers mate~

(edited)

Oh wow, possibly the only person in the World who appreciates bronies and the fandom without becoming one! O:

Welcome to the forum mang, great to have a new member here ^.^ Especially when the member is best friends with the owner  B)

Might be a bit weird for you to hang around, not understanding anything here xD But it's surely such an awesome pleasure knowing that there's someone whose that much of a nice person to help out his buddy.

Cheers mate~

He never shuts up about the show... i can understand a bit of it xD

I call BS. 

Admins and site owners don't have friends.

They don't have social lives.

They aren't real people.

They're robots. 

Hello and welcome, by the way.

Even if you aren't a brony, there's still enough for you to do to keep you here. I'm proof, really. 

You would be right but your BSary identificator is wrong good sir. He may be sucked deep into the abyss of his work but I am Indeed his best friend. He can act like a robot but he has legit good feelings. 10/10 human

Edited by justjohn123
  • Brohoof 1

You would be right but your BSary identificator is wrong good sir. He may be sucked deep into the abyss of his work but I am Indeed his best friend. He can act like a robot but he has legit good feelings. 10/10 human WOULD BANG

Fixed.

I kid, but seriously is great to have you. I just hope you don't get too absorbed into the community, maybe you can check out some of the other stuff we have going on. Steam groups and such :D

From what I understand 3 skype sessions have been made since my appearance dedicated to me. Don't know if i should be Honored or creeped the hell out. As for steam i'm not on it at all even though i have an account. I do however play a lot of league of legends. possible point me towards that section if such a place exists on this strange and new world I have discovered. 

I wouldn't ban you, but maybe I should screw around with some of your account settings just to give Feld0 some work to do. :P

Brony or not, it's good to have you here. Plenty of non-bronies here just because they like the community. I hope you enjoy your time here.

• Brohoof 2

Hey you know Feld0 that's pretty cool.

Nothing wrong with not being a brony, long as your cool with the community, there are a bunch of non bronies here who still contribute to other discussions and randomness.

Feld0 is a very talented and cool dude, of course I don't get to talk to him much. But you know I've exchanged words with him here and there on rare ocasions.

His dedication to the forums is enough for me to think hes cool regardless.

Anyways, glad to have you here, hope you have a great time here and can find something to enjoy in the forums despite not being a brony(which I bet you can)

See ya around.

(it's Feld0's copy Don't remind him that i have to return it xD)

You should return it to him. Yeah, I just did that... what'cha gonna do 'bout it?

Anyway, welcome to MLP Forums.

Hey, welcome to the forums! Congratulations, justjohn, you no longer have a name.

You are Feld0's best friend, and if you get in an argument with him, you will then be known as Feld0's former best friend.

I hope you enjoy your stay here... Feld0's best friend! :umad:

Hey, welcome to the forums! Congratulations, justjohn, you no longer have a name.

You are Feld0's best friend, and if you get in an argument with him, you will then be known as Feld0's former best friend.

I hope you enjoy your stay here... Feld0's best friend! :umad:

Jokes on you. We've never gotten into an argument that resulted in "I hate you" I'm cool with being called Feld0's best friend though