Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Not again...

Allosauridae

I was afraid of this last time I saw my best friend's mom a couple months back... she seemed in high spirits but something was off again.  My fear was just confirmed... they just found out her bone cancer is back.  Honestly I'm terrified.. I've already lost people I loved so much and was so close to... all to bloody cancer.  It went into remission once but its back... I'm so afraid to loose her also.

I'm not religious myself but if any of ya'll could just send out a lil thought of prayer for her.   

I fly the Yellow for her (Bone Cancer).  

The Grey for Tim & Aunt Connie (Brain Cancer.. RIP Best aunt ever and to the man that was like my second father.).  

The Teal for me (sexual assault).  

The Purple for Mom and I  (Fibromyalgia)...

download.jpg

Anypony else wish to share their fears, anger and so forth about cancer or things like that here, defiantly do so.    

At some point, everypony needs someone to lean on, or just a place to vent to others.

• Brohoof 3

Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. It's horrible what you and your family is going through. I hope the cancer passes. Cancer is nasty, isn't it?

This is a tad off topic but I read somewhere that some scientists from Spain confirmed that Hemp Oil cures cancer. If it's true I wonder why all cancer patients aren't getting some hemp oil? 

I will DEFIANTLY pray for her and you and everyone who knows her!

I understand your pain, my first girlfriend had limphoma when we where 13, and it's so difficult and heartbreaking when it happens. I also have a very good friend whos mum has been given 2 years to live max, despite going through Kemo and multiple operations.

I'm actually tearing up a little just thinking about it...