Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello (again)

Zugar

Hi! I'm not so new, but still new. I created an account here before but apparently I didn't use neither of my main emails so I can't get my account back </3 So I had to make a new account, no biggie.

So, what made me wanna join once again was my new found love for the show and franchise as a whole, I've been thinking about re-watching it again, I think I left shortly after season four? so I'm out of the loop in terms of lore, but I've been watching some icebergs videos about FIM and past generations (shout out to Shunks! check out her videos, they're lots of fun) so yeah :]! I'm happy to be back, I've been a fan since G4, when it first aired and I have a lot of nostalgia about mlp, and currently wanting to watch G1 just for funsies.

I also draw! I shared some drawings here before about my OC Spark, but then again, I don't remember my old username NOR my old email, so I'll have to share those drawings again + future art I might produce. I'm really feeling like drawing ponies again.

So that's it! I'm happy to be back & looking forward to watch more mlp content.

• Brohoof 6

Welcome back, @Zugar! I take by that profile picture that Rainbow is your favorite? I can never get enough of best pony. :ninjadash: Welcome back to the herd, you got a lot of catching up to do! I'm actually getting ready to binge all of gen 4 all the way up to the latest g5 installment, and no this isn't my first time doing so. :ButtercupLaugh: Feel free to take a look around this place...we love having fun and love new faces! See you around!

61859393808681adef09f07b9cffebb4.jpg.dee0a1243f553f820eecd7a201538c9f.jpg

• Brohoof 4

4 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Welcome back, @Zugar! I take by that profile picture that Rainbow is your favorite? I can never get enough of best pony. :ninjadash: Welcome back to the herd, you got a lot of catching up to do! I'm actually getting ready to binge all of gen 4 all the way up to the latest g5 installment, and no this isn't my first time doing so. :ButtercupLaugh: Feel free to take a look around this place...we love having fun and love new faces! See you around!

61859393808681adef09f07b9cffebb4.jpg.dee0a1243f553f820eecd7a201538c9f.jpg

hii yess, and honestly, with the new found love from the show I also got a new found love for her character too, my first favorite main six was Applejack, moving on to pinkie pie for the longest time, and now rainbow dash, her and fluttershy, they're fun! and I'll check more of the forum, I missed the "forum experience", I grew up in forums, so it feels nice to be here and talk to folks

4 hours ago, Silky The Smoll said:

Hey there lovely! Welcome back! Would you like a merge of this account with the other so that you don’t lose your memories and stuff ? :coco:

I would love to if that's a possibility! like I said I don't remember neither my old username nor email so if there's any other way to find my old account I'd love to have them merged :D

2 hours ago, Trot Shuffle said:

Welcome back! Hope you'll enjoy it here!

Definitely would love to see your art :squee:

Enjoy your binge of MLP also, that sounds like a lot of fun!

Hello and thank you!! I'll share when I can, I might draw RD next time and share it :]

41 minutes ago, MidnightFire1222 said:

Welcome back to the forum @Zugar! Hope you have fun here!

Thank you!! appreciated! <3

• Brohoof 4

• 6 months later...