Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everypony! (Again…)

Monopoly

I made an account here almost a year ago but completely forgot about it… Nice to be back either way! I suppose I’d better reintroduce myself. 

Hey there, I’m Monopoly! I’ve been a fan of the show ever since Season 1 but only very recently got involved with the fandom. I collect brushable ponies and I love trying to accurately style their manes! I also love making art, so expect to see me posting some of that soon.

Trixie is and always will be best pony. She might actually be my favourite character in all of fiction. One of my current aims is to collect every single piece of official Trixie merchandise there is, I’ve attached a picture of how my collection’s looking so far! Some items are proving particularly difficult to track down, so any help there would be much appreciated!

I think that’s about it. In general, I’m just looking to make some friends, share my art and talk about ponies! I’m sure I’m going to have lots of fun here.

IMG_9202.jpeg

• Brohoof 9

Thank you! As I said, it’s still a work in progress. Some of the things I’m yet to find are so elusive I’m unsure whether they even exist! The Diamond Select Trixie money bank is the most obvious offender, the only picture I can find of it online is the stock photo…

As a side note, I’ve been trying to accept your friend request for ages but the button isn’t working for some reason!

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Monopoly said:

As a side note, I’ve been trying to accept your friend request for ages but the button isn’t working for some reason!

Yeah, sadly, the site says I have too many friends :/
Can you believe that kind've slander?! D:

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Trot Shuffle said:

The little cubby isn't Trixie themed though :toldya:

I was planning to make the cubby Trixie themed, but considering it’s almost full already and I’ve still got plenty of Trixies to find I think I’ll wait until they’ve been moved to somewhere a bit bigger!

• Brohoof 2

Hello to the forums!

So lovely to see another lovely member return <3 I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us and make many meaningful friendships here! 

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Monopoly said:

I made an account here almost a year ago but completely forgot about it… Nice to be back either way! I suppose I’d better reintroduce myself. 

Hey there, I’m Monopoly! I’ve been a fan of the show ever since Season 1 but only very recently got involved with the fandom. I collect brushable ponies and I love trying to accurately style their manes! I also love making art, so expect to see me posting some of that soon.

Trixie is and always will be best pony. She might actually be my favourite character in all of fiction. One of my current aims is to collect every single piece of official Trixie merchandise there is, I’ve attached a picture of how my collection’s looking so far! Some items are proving particularly difficult to track down, so any help there would be much appreciated!

I think that’s about it. In general, I’m just looking to make some friends, share my art and talk about ponies! I’m sure I’m going to have lots of fun here.

IMG_9202.jpeg

Hello Trix-- I mean, Monopoly and welcome back to the herd. :3 /)

Nice collection btw UwU.

2 hours ago, Silky The Smoll said:

Yeah, sadly, the site says I have too many friends :/
Can you believe that kind've slander?! D:

Don't tell me please, I have already sent many friend requests!! D: D: D:

Edited by SunIsLost
Love the collection :D
  • Brohoof 3

Oh wow!! your collection looks so nice!! I'm thinking of starting a collection of brush-able ponies as well when I'm able to :'D (but mostly G1, that's a current obsession of mine).

welcome back! this also happened to me, I made an account around a year ago more or less and also forgot about it, oops. I hope you enjoy your time here 💖

• Brohoof 2