Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Draw me a draconi? Please?

Lovely

Here is Chaos  http://mlpforums.com...s/_/chaos-r3893 if some artist could draw and color her I'd be very grateful.

From the description of her personality I could imagine Chaos acting goofy in front of a friend, and since the only Draconian being in the canon Poniverse can manipulate laws of physics, I'll assume Chaos can too. I put those two ideas together and came up with this, hope it looks alright!

post-17925-0-31008600-1374472441_thumb.png

(edited)

Oh my Faust! Thank you so much, it's so cute! *internet huggles Slaigh*  :yay:  I love how she drinks wine upside down  :catface: If you need help with anything let me know! Remember, no creepy stuff, it can be scary but leave it pg 13 rated :P

Edited by Starry Night

I'm so glad you like it!! :D   

I can't think of anything I need help with, currently I'm just learning to make vector drawings, playing Skyrim, and waiting for college to start, so I don't really have enough going to need help with! ^_^   Thanks for the offer though ;)

If I have any more requests I know who to call now! Also, you're waiting for school to start?? Lol, just kidding I love school too though

Sounds good to me!  Haha yea, call me an egghead but there's something kinda fun about learning new things, even though it does make my friends think I'm crazy. XD