Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Cutie Mark Crusaders: The Everfree Chronicles (Closed)

DarligPegasi

(edited)

Rp thread

The original Cutie Mark Crusaders have grown up and gotten their cutie marks, but they haven't abandoned their group. Now they help our any blank flank that comes their way. The current CMC consist of many hopeful foals who like the original CMC, do anything to try and get their cutie marks.

However after half a year of not earning any cutie marks, they've decided to do something drastic.

Travel into the Everfree forest and camp out for a week to see if they earn their cutie marks.

Rules:

No non ponies or alicorns. Only unicorns, pegasi and earth ponies. No zebras.

Allowed ages are 7-12.

Only the DM plays the CMC. (They will only appear in the beginning.)

No Godmodding.

Only the DM can change the time slot.

If you stop rping for a week, then I'll say that your character(s) have earned their cutie marks and returned home.

Unicorn magic is limited to levitating objects, turning something a different color. No teleporting, conjuring, shape shifting, manipulating elements. 

Pegasi flight is also limited. (No Rainbow Dashs)

No canon characters.

Only three characters to a person.

Third person, past tense. At least three sentences per post.

This rp is rated PG.

Large OOC messages must be posted in this thread, not the rp thread.

Name (of OC):

Link to OC:

The Cutie Mark Crusaders

Minty Wintergreen - Midfire Lightning

Noble - Light

RosemaryPetal - JuneBug

crazitaco - Krazie Taco

DarligPegasi - Masquerade

Edited by DarligPegasi

This sounds pretty fun! :D Can I use my new OC, Midfire? This is probably my first RP I'm using her in. 

010.gif

• Brohoof 1

@,

Okay, two things, she won't have her cutie mark already right? And second...About that disappearing cloak...Will that turn into an overpowered object? Meaning does it have limits?

@@DarligPegasi,

The cloak is when she grows older. She won't have her cutie mark, of course. She just won't have much as she does when she's a teen. She'll be a regular blank flank. 

@@RosemaryPetal,

Daaw thanks! No one's ever said that to me before. *Gross sobbing*

But okay I have a question for you guys!

@@Noble, @,

I was thinking that maybe we should just have a small group? So what do you guys think? If you want a small group should we wait for a few more people, or if you want a big group, how big do you think it should be?

@@DarligPegasi

I was thinking that it should be a small group since the Cutie Mark Crusaders only have four. We have that amount right now, so I say we're good to go.

• Brohoof 1