Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Cutie Mark Crusaders: The Everfree Chronicles (Closed)

DarligPegasi

(edited)

Mkay, so this would be my first time ever participating in a Roleplay, but i understand how it works and would love to give this a shot! :)

My OC's Name: Krazie Taco

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/krazie-taco-r4017

its the same character as my avatar, but aged down to a blank flank filly, no taco costume, far less insane and more like just a weird oddball kid. :3

Edited by crazitaco

@, @@RosemaryPetal, @@crazitaco, @@Noble,

Here's the link to the rp thread everypony! I'm gonna head to bed now, but when I come back I'll post one more npc CMC post then the real rping will start. *cracks knuckles menacingly*

http://mlpforums.com/topic/67946-the-cutie-mark-crusaders-the-everfree-chronicles/

@,

Yo, I said I was going to npc post one more time before things got started. My fault for not being clear I guess. I'll just nix that part.

(edited)

@Noble

Since your character is physically unable to alert the others of danger, are you okay with it if my character gives your character a metal whistle on string? :3 If you want to setup a situation where he can't alert the others of danger, you can always have the string break, causing him to lose the whistle. Just thought i would ask first :)

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 1

@Noble

Since your character is physically unable to alert the others of danger, are you okay with it if my character gives your character a metal whistle on string? :3 If you want to setup a situation where he can't alert the others of danger, you can always have the string break, causing him to lose the whistle. Just thought i would ask first :)

why not?, it seems like a good idea
  • Brohoof 1