Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello fellow Bronies! Introduction and a QUESTION!

tm2dragon

I'll pop in for a proper introduction later, but I'm about to head out to work......and I have NOTHING TO LISTEN TO! T_T Anyone have any idea what happened to Equestrian Tides? Doctor Awesome was HILARIOUS, but I only have a single episode......and upon searching for more, came up empty. Even the episode I originally downloaded seems to have vanished into thin air! I find links to a few episodes here and there, but either the file is gone or the site itself has gone offline. >< Please help me! I can't stand the thought of putting in a full work day with nothing but re-runs of Doctor Who playing through my head......again!

P.S. Rarity is my favorite pony CONCEPTUALLY, but in practice, Twilight usually beats her out.

Hello and Welcome to the forums :)

Whoa whoa whoa! Slow down there, but nothing! Rarity beats Twilight any day!

Oh, trust me, Rarity IS my favorite. ESPECIALLY in fan-work, when her element can truly shine without needing to cater to tiny episode limit. I love everything about her, and her episodes are usually my favorite ones of the bunch! I just feel that most of the time, the show writers aren't using her as effectively as they could be (which goes for the other ponies too.......poor Dashie can't catch a break!). Twilight, on the other hand, gets the majority of their focus, so FEELS more fleshed out and likable, even if Rarity is the more interesting character to me with greater depth and potential. So really, it comes down to a matter of screen-time and writer focus. Love Rarity, but in the context of just the show itself, Twilight gets more opportunities to shine.

Oh, trust me, Rarity IS my favorite. ESPECIALLY in fan-work, when her element can truly shine without needing to cater to tiny episode limit. I love everything about her, and her episodes are usually my favorite ones of the bunch! I just feel that most of the time, the show writers aren't using her as effectively as they could be (which goes for the other ponies too.......poor Dashie can't catch a break!). Twilight, on the other hand, gets the majority of their focus, so FEELS more fleshed out and likable, even if Rarity is the more interesting character to me with greater depth and potential. So really, it comes down to a matter of screen-time and writer focus. Love Rarity, but in the context of just the show itself, Twilight gets more opportunities to shine.

• Brohoof 1