Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Trotting Dead RP

NocturnalRainbow

Lady jumped at the sound of a nearby thud. /What was that??/ She thought to herself frantically. She then quickly made her way to the thud's source. It was Zeta laying flat on the floor right below an opened latch on the ceiling. "Zeta! Are you okay??" She squealled as she helped the fallen stallion up onto his three hooves.

He staggered his way up with the help of Lady, and soon regained his balance. "Yes, i'm fine. Thank you Paint for helping me back up, I appreciate that a lot."

Zeta took in his surroundings again and heard the other ponies talking about stories and their past lives. Then he turned back to her. "It looks like the other ponies are entertaining one another.. But anyway, how was your nap?"

He staggered his way up with the help of Lady, and soon regained his balance. "Yes, i'm fine. Thank you Paint for helping me back up, I appreciate that a lot."

Zeta took in his surroundings again and heard the other ponies talking about stories and their past lives. Then he turned back to her. "It looks like the other ponies are entertaining one another.. But anyway, how was your nap?"

"Oh thank Celestia you're okay," She breathed. Lady studied the nearby ponies once more. They were talking away, clearly enjoying themselves. "Yeah, I noticed. And my nap was great actually." She nudged Zeta affectionately, "And thank you for taking my advice and finally resting." She murmered softly.

"Oh thank Celestia you're okay," She breathed. Lady studied the nearby ponies once more. They were talking away, clearly enjoying themselves. "Yeah, I noticed. And my nap was great actually." She nudged Zeta affectionately, "And thank you for taking my advice and finally resting." She murmered softly.

"It's no problem. Besides, I needed that nap and I never was able to sleep on top of a train before." He smiled at that saying, since it's quite hard to do that with all the wind noise in your ears.

"Actually.."

Quickly he headed to the back of the car door and opened it up. Sadly there was no other one behind them, so this car was the only one they have. So Zeta headed back to Lady again. "There's no other car behind us. I was wanting to talk in private with you, but I guess that wont happen right now."

"You guys should meet my fiancé then, she's fantastic at magic, it's literally her special talent, it's how she got her cutie mark," Fire Horn interjected. "Sorry, i'm interrupting, i'll go stand over there and poke the wall with my hoof, he... he..." Fire Horn trotted quickly over to the corner of the carriage.

"It's no problem. Besides, I needed that nap and I never was able to sleep on top of a train before." He smiled at that saying, since it's quite hard to do that with all the wind noise in your ears.

"Actually.."

Quickly he headed to the back of the car door and opened it up. Sadly there was no other one behind them, so this car was the only one they have. So Zeta headed back to Lady again. "There's no other car behind us. I was wanting to talk in private with you, but I guess that wont happen right now."

Lady shuffled her hooves nervously and began to yet again blush. "Oh... Heheh. Umm... Maybe later if we can manage to find another building like the tower to camp infor the night?" She offered. She liked their private discussions. Zeta and Josh were the only two ponies she could really talk to and be herself with. Well... Except around Zeta. She'd always feel happy and shy around him. More so than usual.

Tempest sighed and stood up. "I might make sure that there aren't any trotters in our way." He thought, before opening the sliding door. "I bid all of you adieu, for now." He said. The cyan pegesus then jumped out of the train car and flew into the air, before heading towards the small town of Appaloosa.

Lady shuffled her hooves nervously and began to yet again blush. "Oh... Heheh. Umm... Maybe later if we can manage to find another building like the tower to camp infor the night?" She offered. She liked their private discussions. Zeta and Josh were the only two ponies she could really talk to and be herself with. Well... Except around Zeta. She'd always feel happy and shy around him. More so than usual.

He nodded his head at Lady. "That sounds like a brilliant idea. I'd be sure that there's more then one house available when we arrive anyways."

There was always something about Lady that Zeta could never grasp. And that was why does he feel this way around her? Not to mention that she was the one to quickly unlock his emotions again and give him one last chance at having a reason to be here. Though they would eventually die in old age, or by zombies, it would now be a happy one.

"If I can remember, we would arrive at Appleloosa by early morning or late at night. I suspect late at night since we've been traveling for quite some time now, and it's getting dark outside."

He nodded his head at Lady. "That sounds like a brilliant idea. I'd be sure that there's more then one house available when we arrive anyways."

There was always something about Lady that Zeta could never grasp. And that was why does he feel this way around her? Not to mention that she was the one to quickly unlock his emotions again and give him one last chance at having a reason to be here. Though they would eventually die in old age, or by zombies, it would now be a happy one.

"If I can remember, we would arrive at Appleloosa by early morning or late at night. I suspect late at night since we've been traveling for quite some time now, and it's getting dark outside."

((Where is everypony? The chatter had died down... :c))

Lady nodded in understanding before making her way over to a nearby window. She signaled for Zeta to join her as she gazed upon the darkening land swarming with trotters. /If the trotters never existed this would be a breathtaking sight~ But... Zeta wouldn't be here with me./ Lady frowned.

((Where is everypony? The chatter had died down... :c))

Lady nodded in understanding before making her way over to a nearby window. She signaled for Zeta to join her as she gazed upon the darkening land swarming with trotters. /If the trotters never existed this would be a breathtaking sight~ But... Zeta wouldn't be here with me./ Lady frowned.

(( It is getting fairly late, so that could be why. Though I wonder too since even at this time we were posting like mad ))

He followed Lady over to one of the windows and watched the field which had plenty of trotters on it. But Zeta noticed in the window reflection her frowning.

"Paint, you don't look too happy right now. Is something on your mind that concerns you?"

(( It is getting fairly late, so that could be why. Though I wonder too since even at this time we were posting like mad ))

He followed Lady over to one of the windows and watched the field which had plenty of trotters on it. But Zeta noticed in the window reflection her frowning.

"Paint, you don't look too happy right now. Is something on your mind that concerns you?"

((Hrm... :l))

Lady simply sighed and faked a smile as she turned to address Zeta's question. "Yes, perfectly fine. I was just thinking of the "what if's". That's all..." She enjoyed Zeta's company. More so than any pony she could ever recall meeting... He made her feel whole even in the midst of this apocalypse.

((Hrm... :l))

Lady simply sighed and faked a smile as she turned to address Zeta's question. "Yes, perfectly fine. I was just thinking of the "what if's". That's all..." She enjoyed Zeta's company. More so than any pony she could ever recall meeting... He made her feel whole even in the midst of this apocalypse.

"The what ifs.." He responded.

By now it had grown dark again, and the train lights turned on. Luckily all of them were in working condition, since this train was just inspected before the whole zombie outbreak.

Zeta wrapped his left hoof around Lady, looking back out the window and not caring if anyone saw them. "I will admit, this sight is glorious with the trotters and all, but having you around is better then a thousand of these."

"The what ifs.." He responded.

By now it had grown dark again, and the train lights turned on. Luckily all of them were in working condition, since this train was just inspected before the whole zombie outbreak.

Zeta wrapped his left hoof around Lady, looking back out the window and not caring if anyone saw them. "I will admit, this sight is glorious with the trotters and all, but having you around is better then a thousand of these."

Lady smiled wide and began to blush wildly. "That's... So sweet." She murmered as she leaned against Zeta's chest. "No pony has ever told me anything like that before. Thank you." She then gave Zeta a soft peck on his cheek and resumed her earlier position. Her heart raced all the while.

(edited)

Lady smiled wide and began to blush wildly. "That's... So sweet." She murmered as she leaned against Zeta's chest. "No pony has ever told me anything like that before. Thank you." She then gave Zeta a soft peck on his cheek and resumed her earlier position. Her heart raced all the while.

That peck on the cheek did it for Zeta, relearning about what love is right then and there. His whole face blushed even redder then Lady's somehow after that moment..

"A-aah.."

It's been such a long while since he's ever felt somepony kiss him, which that somepony was his wife of course. It immediately caused him to shed some tears, but he tried his best not to break down anytime soon.

Edited by Funny Snout

Fire Horn approached Zeta from the side. Just giving him a stare with one eyebrow raised and a grin. He just stands there, doing nothing. Finally, he turns around and lies down and tries to get some sleep, it would be a long day tomorrow. One which he hoped they would find his family.

Fire Horn approached Zeta from the side. Just giving him a stare with one eyebrow raised and a grin. He just stands there, doing nothing. Finally, he turns around and lies down and tries to get some sleep, it would be a long day tomorrow. One which he hoped they would find his family.

Lady giggled when she noticed Fire Horn's look intended for Zeta.

That peck on the cheek did it for Zeta, relearning about what love is right then and there. His whole face blushed even redder then Lady's somehow after that moment..

"A-aah.."

It's been such a long while since he's ever felt somepony kiss him, which that somepony was his wife of course. It immediately caused him to shed some tears, but he tried his best not to break down anytime soon.

Lady then returns her attention to Zeta whos face was practically as red as a tomatoe. /He's crying a bit.../ She thought to herself. /Are those tears of joy?/ She cocked her head to the side in curiousity.

Lady giggled when she noticed Fire Horn's look intended for Zeta.

Lady then returns her attention to Zeta whos face was practically as red as a tomatoe. /He's crying a bit.../ She thought to herself. /Are those tears of joy?/ She cocked her head to the side in curiousity.

Zeta noticed her look at him with a curious face, which was probably from his tears. Quickly he wiped them away and looked at Lady in her eyes. "I'm sorry about that. Something came up when you kissed me in that specific way.."

He sighed again, but managed to put a small smile on his face. "I'll be fine though, so there's no need to worry. Anyhow, it is getting pretty late and everypony is starting to settle down. Do you want to grab a blanket and sleep on this seat? Or we could sleep on the floor since there's some more room there. Your choice."

Zeta noticed her look at him with a curious face, which was probably from his tears. Quickly he wiped them away and looked at Lady in her eyes. "I'm sorry about that. Something came up when you kissed me in that specific way.."

He sighed again, but managed to put a small smile on his face. "I'll be fine though, so there's no need to worry. Anyhow, it is getting pretty late and everypony is starting to settle down. Do you want to grab a blanket and sleep on this seat? Or we could sleep on the floor since there's some more room there. Your choice."

Lady smiled, "Alright, good. I wouldn't want you to be sad. Ever..." She then hopped off the seat and retrieved a blanket. "The floor sounds fine." Lady gestured for Zeta to come lay down with her. She then circled around until she found a comfortable position and awaited the stallion's company.

Lady smiled, "Alright, good. I wouldn't want you to be sad. Ever..." She then hopped off the seat and retrieved a blanket. "The floor sounds fine." Lady gestured for Zeta to come lay down with her. She then circled around until she found a comfortable position and awaited the stallion's company.

All Zeta did was smile at Lady, hopping off the seat and limped over to her. "No promises for being sad, but ill do my best."

Once in position he slowly laid his body down facing hers while making sure his shoulder was in a comfortable spot.

"I wish you a goodnight, Paint. In one day, you've managed to change my life without even trying which makes you a special pony."

He then rested his head and closed both eyes, but not without a smile.

All Zeta did was smile at Lady, hopping off the seat and limped over to her. "No promises for being sad, but ill do my best."

Once in position he slowly laid his body down facing hers while making sure his shoulder was in a comfortable spot.

"I wish you a goodnight, Paint. In one day, you've managed to change my life without even trying which makes you a special pony."

He then rested his head and closed both eyes, but not without a smile.

Lady beamed with happiness as she gave Zeta one more gentle peck on the cheek before she too layed her head down to rest on her hooves. "Goodnight Zeta, sweet dreams..." She whispered softly. Her eyes then gently closed and her mind was engulfed with the warmth of slumber. Her dreams were filled with wonderful thoughts.

It was nearly the crack of dawn. Ghost was still on the top of the car on his hind legs with folded arms, watching for Apploosa. All he thought about that night was Zycrin. He worried that he'd be waiting at Appaloosa once they got there. He may have helped them back at the tower, but that was just because if he didn't help, he would've gone down with Josh. If it was any other reason, he would've just let him rot from the inside out from the poison.

Just then, he saw a small town in the distance. "Finally, we're almost there!" Ghost flipped back into the cart through the window and went to Grand. "Grand, wake up. We're almost there."

Josh was in a cart near the back of the train looking through his notebook and writing again it seemed to be all he ever did in his spare time but it was the only way he could ever remember a lot of things including his past which sometimes he wish he would leave behind

Fire Horn awoke peacefully. for once. He was completely awoken by Ghost shouting that they were nearing Appleloosa.

"Thank goodness we've reached Appleloosa, the train took it's time. When we get there i'm going to search places where it's likely ponies would shelter in." Fire Horn thought. "I doubt she's be her though."

Thunder Roller woke up her mane sticking out in all directions. She pulled her comb out of her bag and combed her mane quickly. She peeked out the window and saw a town in the distance that had to be Appleloosa.

Ugh finally! We made it.

She saw Ghost getting Grand to get up and decided to go over and talk.

@Stevenearthpony

"Hey Ghost. Did you sleep well?"

Thunder Roller woke up her mane sticking out in all directions. She pulled her comb out of her bag and combed her mane quickly. She peeked out the window and saw a town in the distance that had to be Appleloosa.

Ugh finally! We made it.

She saw Ghost getting Grand to get up and decided to go over and talk.

@Stevenearthpony

"Hey Ghost. Did you sleep well?"

Ghost then turns to Thunder. "I barely slept. I've been spending the entire night up on the top of the train cart. I'm just a little worried about Zycrin, that's all." If Zycrin was waiting for them at Appaloosa, that can't be good. He knows he's still out to get him and the group.

Ghost then turns to Thunder. "I barely slept. I've been spending the entire night up on the top of the train cart. I'm just a little worried about Zycrin, that's all." If Zycrin was waiting for them at Appaloosa, that can't be good. He knows he's still out to get him and the group.

"Yeah I'm worried about him too Ghost. But we have to be prepared to fight when we reach Appleloosa. We should probably wake the rest of them up."

Now Thunder Roller was worried about Zycrin. They could all potentially meet their death in Appleloosa at the hands of him.