Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Trotting Dead RP

NocturnalRainbow

Grand sighed and hobbled behind them "very well, but its been gone for several hours. If it managed to infect me, I think i wouldve already eaten a few of these ponies, wouldnt you agree sir?" she said, deflated. all she really needed was some sleep. " you dont happen to have any young fillies safe here do you?" she asked, thinking now was as good a time as ever to ask.

Tempest grit his teeth, but put his swords up. "The aura stays." He said. The cyan pegesus would simply bide his time, until he saw an opportunity. "So, where will we be staying?"

Dark sighed. "They're lucky. Not many ponies can convince Tempest to do what he did." She thought. The black dragon then laughed slightly.

(Got to sleep. Be back in the morning.)

Ghost turned to Lady. "It wasn't your fault. It was that blasted weapon. Give it to me. I shall dispose of it properly." Ghost takes the sword and removes it of it's curse. He then puts it in a sheathe on his back. "I'll just keep it with me. Probably sell it to the blacksmith." Ghost then walks off into the city and disappears into the crowded streets of ponies, hoping to find his brother in this gigantic city.
(Okay. LAST post for the night. I gotta get some rest)

• Brohoof 1

Ghost turned to Lady. "It wasn't your fault. It was that blasted weapon. Give it to me. I shall dispose of it properly." Ghost takes the sword and removes it of it's curse. He then puts it in a sheathe on his back. "I'll just keep it with me. Probably sell it to the blacksmith." Ghost then walks off into the city and disappears into the crowded streets of ponies, hoping to find his brother in this gigantic city.

(Okay. LAST post for the night. I gotta get some rest)

Lady limped over to Ghost to check out his wound. "I did that...? Oof..." She choked. She felt ashamed, apology excepted or not. She then handed over the sword to Ghost. "Here, take it." She no longer wanted anything to do with the blade.

((Sorry for the short posts guys. Multitasking is difficult. :/ *sighs*))

(edited)

Grand sighed and hobbled behind them "very well, but its been gone for several hours. If it managed to infect me, I think i wouldve already eaten a few of these ponies, wouldnt you agree sir?" she said, deflated. all she really needed was some sleep. " you dont happen to have any young fillies safe here do you?" she asked, thinking now was as good a time as ever to ask.

As they were walking, one of the soldiers responded back. "We do have young fillies here in fact. There is a school here where they still get the education they need to become better ponies."

Tempest grit his teeth, but put his swords up. "The aura stays." He said. The cyan pegesus would simply bide his time, until he saw an opportunity. "So, where will we be staying?"

Dark sighed. "They're lucky. Not many ponies can convince Tempest to do what he did." She thought. The black dragon then laughed slightly.

(Got to sleep. Be back in the morning.)

The head soldier lowered his gun at Tempest. "It depends on what you have for us to offer. You see, we go by a standard of 'no work, no food or shelter' which is obvious what that means. There are 3 groups of ponies who are living here now in fact. The freelancers which are in the outer part of the city. There isn't any homes out there, and they use their own food. Because of this, mostly they don't stay long, but they still get shelter."

"The ponies who work the easier to mid jobs here live in the middle ring of Trottingham. This is more of a big neighborhood, since they live in small towns and are provided food to feed themselves with and a small home. This has the greatest amount of ponies right now, and usually have the most friendly."

"The ponies who have worked very hard in rebuilding, salvaging, and making sure the city stays intact live in the inner circle of the city. That's where the bigger houses are, and where the least amount of ponies live."

"The one last place there is is the city itself, which is just south of  the outer, middle, and inner circle. Only ponies with authorization are allowed to enter, since we cant have everyone running around the streets causing mayhem."

When the soldier finished, he grinned at Tempest. "So, what area would you guys be in here?"

Edited by Funny Snout

Grand perked up her ears. "might i see where they are after you run your little tests on me?" she said, excited to see her sister. she felt her saddlebags to make sure the photo was still there, but she stumbled a bit and missed her bag. still not used to the missing leg it seems. "and if I might ask, are we given jobs based on our talents, or whatever needs filling at the moment?" she asked curiously. she was much more happy to listen now that she knew her sister could be here

Grand perked up her ears. "might i see where they are after you run your little tests on me?" she said, excited to see her sister. she felt her saddlebags to make sure the photo was still there, but she stumbled a bit and missed her bag. still not used to the missing leg it seems. "and if I might ask, are we given jobs based on our talents, or whatever needs filling at the moment?" she asked curiously. she was much more happy to listen now that she knew her sister could be here

"Since a good government is essential to running a good city, we let the ponies choose whatever job is avalible, unless they're filled and need no more in that category." The other soldier responded.

Sooner or later, they came up to another gate with more soldiers guarding it. Where they opened the door to let the three in. The sight of large buildings was quite a nice one, considering they were let into the big city. To the right was the first building which turned out to be a hospital. That's where they guided her inside and through many hallways.

Eventually they ended up in a room with a doctor inside, already ready to do work on Grand.

Grand struggled to climb up onto the bed, swinging her leg onto it. "very well, lets just get this ove rwith" she said. she assumed needles would be involved. She wasnt a fan of needles. she plopped her saddlebags on the floor beside her and awaited instructions from the either the doctor or the military pony patiently.

(edited)

Fire Horn waled out of the train, the city was massive, and the giant wall only added to it's size. He looked up at it and gulped.

"How am i ever going to find anypony in a place like this." He thought. The guards pointed their guns at him when he tried to trot in.

"And what are you doing here?" The soldier asked.

"I'm trying to find my fiancé and my son, i hope that they're in here." Fire Horn repied. The soldier allowed him to pass through.

"Maybe they're in the part of the city with the school, i have to ask someone if they've seen her. I just don't know who to ask."

Edited by ShyFlutters

Tempest simply smirked. "That depend. Which district would trying to protect this bloody city put me in? As for the dragon, she'll be staying with me." He said. The cyan pegesus dared the pony to tell him that Dark couldn't. It would give him all the more reason to sneak into the private sector.

(edited)

Tempest simply smirked. "That depend. Which district would trying to protect this bloody city put me in? As for the dragon, she'll be staying with me." He said. The cyan pegesus dared the pony to tell him that Dark couldn't. It would give him all the more reason to sneak into the private sector.

"It would put you between the middle to inner circle, depending on your rank, status, and how well you've done over the past time you've spent here defending." He replied back. Then the soldier looked to the dragon with an awkward face, but sighed. "You may keep your dragon, as long as it doesn't destroy half the city or grow longer then 40 feet."

Grand struggled to climb up onto the bed, swinging her leg onto it. "very well, lets just get this ove rwith" she said. she assumed needles would be involved. She wasnt a fan of needles. she plopped her saddlebags on the floor beside her and awaited instructions from the either the doctor or the military pony patiently.

The doctor put on some latex gloves and moved a big device over her head. He looked over Grand a bit, and looked at her leg as well. "We're going to be running two tests. A special kind of x-ray to spot this virus, and a blood test."

Then he reached up over the device that was above her head and pressed a button, causing it to quietly whirr. "The x-ray test is first. Please refrain yourself from moving whatsoever."

The machine that was over her slowly went down her body and back up again. From the screen after the test showed no viruses. Afterward, the doctor pulled out a fairly large needle and popped the safety off of it, getting ready to pull some blood out.

"You may want to cover your eyes for this, since it may hurt a good bit."

--

@@Dark_Princess_Luna

Zeta quietly waited for Grand to eventually come back, but at the same time thinking about Lady. Eventually he laid himself down and looked emotionless once more, saddened by the thought that the sword caused her to do all this, and the goodbyes worried him more. He didn't want to lose Lady anytime soon, not after what they have been through.

@@Josh Riordan

While waiting, he remembered about her cut on the neck and went over to Josh. "Hey.. Do you have some gauze or anything? I want to put it around Paint's cut so it doesn't get infected."

Edited by Funny Snout

(Hey everyone I'm really sorry about this but I won't be able to post until about late Thursday. I'm at the beach. So as for Thunder Roller she will be going on a supply mission to Filydelphia to get the group more food and stuff. Just to get her out of the way and not screw up the RP. Thanks :)

Josh looked up at zeta half asleep "yea hang on" Josh reached in tlk his backpack and found none but while searching his pockets he found what he was looking for "this is comfrey it prevents inflammation and infection of a wound rub it into the wound and tie he moss over it with the come it's the last of what I have so it will have to do sorry"

Grand squeezed her eyes shut and hekd onto the side of the hospital bed. "My leg got caught of, I am sure I can handle this" she whispered to herself. "alright, lets just hurry this up" she said, eyes still squeezed shut. just dont thnk about it, she repeated over and over in her head

Josh looked up at zeta half asleep "yea hang on" Josh reached in tlk his backpack and found none but while searching his pockets he found what he was looking for "this is comfrey it prevents inflammation and infection of a wound rub it into the wound and tie he moss over it with the come it's the last of what I have so it will have to do sorry"

He grabbed the moss and comfrey and nodded. "Thank you for this." Then going back to the spot he was before and waited for Lady to come.

Grand squeezed her eyes shut and hekd onto the side of the hospital bed. "My leg got caught of, I am sure I can handle this" she whispered to herself. "alright, lets just hurry this up" she said, eyes still squeezed shut. just dont thnk about it, she repeated over and over in her head

The doctor slowly pushed the needle through and deep within the skin, drawing out a nice size of blood before pulling it back out. Then reaching in a cabinet, got a Band-Aid and stuck it on her little puncture wound so it wouldn't bleed. "I'm sorry if it hurts but my work requires two ways of checking, since we've found ponies with none showing in the x-ray but have the virus in the blood test."

He quickly trotted out of the room to go process the blood sample, with one of the two guards following him.

Grand gasped a little during the process and cringed at the sight of it entering her skin,Grand felt a little woozy. ' I hate needles" the huffed under her breath she layed down on the bed and closed her eyes, not realiizing how tired shew as, and she fell asleep.

Ghost ran through the city as fast as he could. He had to find some sign of his brother being alive. Then, when he wasn't looking, Ghost crashed face first into the gray wall of a building. The building was relatively big and was entitled 'Micheals and Sons Mechanics." Christopher was always interested in machines. Maybe he was inside the building somewhere. Ghost then proceeded into the building.

Fire Horn walked through the city, looking for someone who knew what they were talking about. He stopped someone on the street.

"Do you know where the school is?" Fire Horn asked him. The earth pony gave him directions which he followed, arriving at what he thought was the school, he looked in the window, and was shocked by what he saw.

Grand gasped a little during the process and cringed at the sight of it entering her skin,Grand felt a little woozy. ' I hate needles" the huffed under her breath she layed down on the bed and closed her eyes, not realiizing how tired shew as, and she fell asleep.

In 10 minutes the doctor was back with some good news. Upon walking in though, he noticed that Grand had fallen asleep on the bed and smiled. "She must of been tired from riding on the train. I'll take care of this."

Since the doctor was a unicorn and an expert with magic, he teleported both of them to the entrance of where they were and gently set Grand down without waking her up. Then he looked up at everyone and nodded.

"She is fine, you are all now allowed to come into the city."

Grand awoke with a start due to the sudden temperature change. "wuuhh-what is it?" she said, standing up slowly. " she noticed everyone not trying to shoot her andassumed she was good to go. "well, thank you for letting us in, and I shall go to find the school." she said, nodding her head and limping to where she thought the school might be

Ghost entered the building and saw a female unicorn behind the counter.

Ghost: Um, excuse me, miss. Does a Christopher Micheals work here?
Unicorn: Well, of course! He's the CEO! That's why we're called what we're called!
Ghost was filled with joy. His brother was somewhere in the building.

Ghost: I'm his brother. Is it okay if I see him?

Unicorn: Well... I guess. But first, I'm gonna need to see some ID
Ghost then hands the unicorn his bit pouch and she takes out his ID. She looks at it for about 20 seconds.

Unicorn: Hm. Seems legit.

The Unicorn presses a button to call Christopher.

Unicorn: Mr. Micheals, somepony just entered the building. He says he's related to you.

Christopher: Send him in.

Ghost then takes the elevator to the top floor, excited to be re-united with his brother.

• Brohoof 1

Grand saw the school and noticed Fire looking quite shocked at whatever was in the building. she hurried over to Fire and tried to peek through the window, but her balance wasnt good enough just yet. "what on earth is going on in that building thats got you looking like that fire?" she asked, dusting herself off from her little fall

Fire Horn's expression turned from shock to utter glee.

"Grand, that's my son in there." Fire Horn said, barely managing to keep in his excitement. After all this time, they could be a family again. "Maybe Missy is here too." Fire Horn's day was made by this, seeing Starburst made him forget about his hunger.

Grand smiled so big it hurt her face. i'm so happy for you!" she said, hugging him tightly. " please let me meet him!" she asked, ecstatic for her friend. she started to go to the entrance of the school. now she only wondered if her sister might be hiding somewhere in here as well.

When the elevator arrived to the top, there was a door entitled 'CEO's office: Christopher Micheals.' Standing before Ghost. He then took off his mask, took a deep breath, and entered the room.

"Chris! You're alive!" Ghost said with great joy. Chris looked up from his papers and saw his brother in the flesh. "Stephan? Stephan! You made it!" Christopher got up from his chair and hugged his brother. Ghost had never felt this happy since finding the group. He finally found his twenty-eight year old brother, who was just as alive and well as he remembered him.

The two stallions couldn't help but tear up a little. "It's been too long, brother. How have you been?" Christopher was wondering how his brother survived all of this time. Ghost told him about everything. He told him about The Ghost persona, the group, and all of the hardships they went through together.

"Wow... quite a bit for someone as young as you. I mean, one day you're just an average earth pony, and the next you're pretty much a superhero. So, tell me, Stephan... why have you come to Trottingham?"
"I've been trying to find the missing families of two survivors; Grand and Fire Horn. I've also been trying to find you. I was certain you were left for the trotters. Guess I was wrong. And thank Celestia I was. In fact, why don't you come with me. I want to introduce you to my new friends!"