Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey everyone.

Lil'Cinnamon

I decided to join this site because why not.

You guys can call me Cinna, Cinnamon, those are what many usually call me but any variation of my username works really. xD

I am a vector artist, I mean I wish I could draw and all that but I can vector pretty well.

I use photoshop for my vectors and you can see more of my vectors at http://lilcinnamon.deviantart.com/

But I joined so I can get to know some more bronies and all that, I am active on my Local brony group here in Colorado.

So that is my introduction, I dunno how active I will be on here but we will see. xD

Oh and I almost forgot.. Apple Bloom is best pony.

Edited by Lil'Cinnamon

Hi there, welcome to the forums n.n I always find vector artists pretty cool, it looks like a skilful process. I tried my hand at vectoring once and flopped majorly :3

Enjoy your stay here :)

Hey! Welcome to us :)

That's some very good vectors you have made there. I can see that you've been doing them for a while :P

I also make vectors sometimes, though I mostly use them for signatures and avatars or similar things I make and afterwards I kinda delete them haha. And of course I always forget to upload them to dA.

But I hope you will like it here with us. See you around :)

Welcome to the forums Lil'Cinnamon! I hope you enjoy your stay here. We're all a fun bunch and will be friends with anyone! So don't be shy! Relax, grab a cider, and have fun!

What do you have to do to be able to use signatures here?

I can't seem to find it and it makes me think that you have to do something to be able to use one or something.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Hi there! We have already met in the street lamp forum! But I must say, you look rather dashing, you light blue unicorn pony! :sassy:

Spoiler

And also, I must boop you!! :Pharynx: