ooc (OOC) Defenders of Equestria

Gabriel Smith

I would like my character to not be a part of any of the groups. He works alone.

However, he would have a good rep. with the monks branch, as well as the knights. but the Inquisition despises him, as well as he despises them.

Is that okay?

I must again turn this down, though on the reasoning that this isn't following in step with the others.

Incidentally, how is everyone getting on with their OC's? Frosty, you still need to fix that link X3

Incidentally, how is everyone getting on with their OC's?

I'm ready, am I not? I believe I've done everything you've asked of me. Oh, and if you don't mind me doing so, I might try to get some of my friends in on this. 

I would love it if Fire sharp could join this.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/fire-sharp-r4122.

Name: Fire Sharp

Affiliation: She would probably be a knight and in the doctrine of Hospitaliser. 

Skills: Her magic ability is quick time/actions that are very useful in fights and other situations where being fast may save the day. Her medical skills that she has learnt in basic training can also prove invaluable when the time comes and she will also be firm but kind with patients and others. She is quick witted aswell as being able to use her magic quite fast and can easily see solutions. 

Everything else I hope will be provided in her character page but if you are not sure with some things I am happy to confirm them.

I would love it if Fire sharp could join this.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/fire-sharp-r4122.

Name: Fire Sharp

Affiliation: She would probably be a knight and in the doctrine of Hospitaliser. 

Skills: Her magic ability is quick time/actions that are very useful in fights and other situations where being fast may save the day. Her medical skills that she has learnt in basic training can also prove invaluable when the time comes and she will also be firm but kind with patients and others. She is quick witted aswell as being able to use her magic quite fast and can easily see solutions. 

Everything else I hope will be provided in her character page but if you are not sure with some things I am happy to confirm them.

I've taken a read though the Character Page, and quickly checked over her profile here. The only thing I'm taking umbrage with at the moment is we currently have quite a few people who all want to play Knight - and while it's good that that option has been popular so, it does indeed come to the detriment of others.

What I will do is (like Thunder Knight) get a slot series open for those of consideration.

However in general, I think I'll be locking the slots in place soon. I don't want to make my first Forum RP in eons too big and unweildy...especially since I'm a tea drinking British git and your all Yanks until otherwise proven X3

Excuse me, Pommie. (Sorry I had too)

I'm happy to change into an Inquisitor if you would like, I only suggested the knight because of her military training but now that I think about it she would probably fit better in that role.

@@Gabriel Smith, I'll admit it, I'm a Yank. And none too proud of it, especially with the nincompoop that we have as a President right now... at least we only have to put up with it for three more years... *sigh*

Do we even have any monks? Because I'm thinking of making my inquisitor a monk... 

Yeah I just got my computer back. My phone screws up the links for some odd reason anyway here is a proper link.

OC:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/jaeger-r4111

I don't know about this OC. Needs more Salt.

@@Gabriel Smith, I'll admit it, I'm a Yank. And none too proud of it, especially with the nincompoop that we have as a President right now... at least we only have to put up with it for three more years... *sigh*

Do we even have any monks? Because I'm thinking of making my inquisitor a monk... 

Currently, the count is at 2 Knights, One Templar, one Hospitaliser. Monks, Inquisitors or suggesting an idea I haven't thought of would all be good ideas. Especially given y'know, Strengths and Weaknesses ratio and such X3

And for the record, I'd take Obama over David Cameron any day of the week X3

Needs a lot more development. It seems a bit of a Skeleton right now. Thus, it requires more salt.

Alright that makes since. I'll just keep updating until it gets better I guess, but thanks for your insight!

So, to clean up (and provide some funsies), I've been thinking a few things over (mainly because I need to do something while people wrap up their paperwork). Things such as -

• To use Online Dice or not? I like the Idea because it helps avoid a lot of Godmodding, but online dice isn't exactly failproof. The only one I know of with linkable (i.e: Show your results) Dice Rolls would be Invisible Castle, and that only really fits well for D&D (and maybe on the off chance Pathfinder). Even then, the results page can be re-rolled by pressing the Refresh Key, so it can be tampered with.
  • I should inform you all right now that there isn't a set story, but I have mainly been at work going over some initial details (though what exactly I'll be doing depends on what my players are doing). Doing so, I've mentioned that Tartarus isn't Brony Tartarus, and one of the groups is completely new - in other words, a group featured in neither the show nor the comic (and I'd sooner remove the crown jewels than use Sunset Shimmer or acknowledge Equestria Girls). I could always tell you things, but this in itself could lead into some fairly massive Spoilers, as well as the age old problem of people using OOC knowledge IC. On the other hand, it averts everyone calling me a cheating bastard.

I'll leave the yays or neighs with you. If you need to pad things out, just do a explanation for why.

So, to clean up (and provide some funsies), I've been thinking a few things over (mainly because I need to do something while people wrap up their paperwork). Things such as -

• To use Online Dice or not? I like the Idea because it helps avoid a lot of Godmodding, but online dice isn't exactly failproof. The only one I know of with linkable (i.e: Show your results) Dice Rolls would be Invisible Castle, and that only really fits well for D&D (and maybe on the off chance Pathfinder). Even then, the results page can be re-rolled by pressing the Refresh Key, so it can be tampered with.
  • I should inform you all right now that there isn't a set story, but I have mainly been at work going over some initial details (though what exactly I'll be doing depends on what my players are doing). Doing so, I've mentioned that Tartarus isn't Brony Tartarus, and one of the groups is completely new - in other words, a group featured in neither the show nor the comic (and I'd sooner remove the crown jewels than use Sunset Shimmer or acknowledge Equestria Girls). I could always tell you things, but this in itself could lead into some fairly massive Spoilers, as well as the age old problem of people using OOC knowledge IC. On the other hand, it averts everyone calling me a cheating bastard.

I'll leave the yays or neighs with you. If you need to pad things out, just do a explanation for why.

Either way is fine with me. Personally, I would either have the DM do all the rolling, or just trust players to report their results honestly. As for whether or not you tell us stuff, I think I'd rather just see where it goes, but really that seems like something you should decide for yourself.

@/profile/10363-alex-kennedy/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="10363" rel="">@Alex Kennedy,@/profile/18548-frosty-v/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="18548" rel="">@Frosty V,  @/profile/18548-frosty-v/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="18548" rel="">@Frosty V, this would be a good time to fine tune your character.

That also goes for @, after I sat down and thought some more about it, not a whole lot about the OC that would make sense here.

@, again you might want to check over the new sheet and update as necessary.

@/profile/10363-alex-kennedy/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="10363" rel="">@Alex Kennedy, I included you just to grab your attention.

...Well, what are you still standing here reading this for? On the bounce, trooper! X3

I am, of course, still interested. So I'll continue to watch this thread closely until something actually happens.

You mean beyond the announcement of "I really, really want to start this ASAP chaps, stop lagging behind!", right? X3

You mean beyond the announcement of "I really, really want to start this ASAP chaps, stop lagging behind!", right? X3

If you really "really really want to start this ASAP", I'm not sure why you gave them a whole week. I usually start my RPs within two or three days of posting the OOC thread.

If you really "really really want to start this ASAP", I'm not sure why you gave them a whole week. I usually start my RPs within two or three days of posting the OOC thread.

Mostly because a lot of people need the time to fix things. And I also need some of that time myself. Updating a blog nobody reads is taxing stuff X3

Mostly because a lot of people need the time to fix things. And I also need some of that time myself. Updating a blog nobody reads is taxing stuff X3

If it makes you feel any better about the fact that nobody reads your blog, I don't read any blogs, so you're as good as any as far as I'm concerned. Well... except my girlfriend's blog, which I look through every now and then because it's kind of my duty to do things like that.

Edited by Alex Kennedy

If it makes you feel any better about the fact that nobody reads your blog, I don't read any blogs, so you're as good as any as far as I'm concerned. Well... except my girlfriend's blog, which I look through every now and then because it's kind of my duty to do things like that.

Well, I wasn't trying to shamelessly plug. My point is, I'm often a very busy man who has a thousand different tasks to do and very little time to do them.

So a week from now it is X3

Well, I wasn't trying to shamelessly plug. My point is, I'm often a very busy man who has a thousand different tasks to do and very little time to do them.

So a week from now it is X3

Really? That's funny, because I'm a very bored man with nothing to do and an endless supply of time in which to do it.

Really? That's funny, because I'm a very bored man with nothing to do and an endless supply of time in which to do it.

Then you have a luxury that I myself wish I had, but life sadly is not like that sadly for us X3

@@Gabriel Smith, Plans have changed, Gabriel. I am sorry, but I'm going to have to drop out of this RP. I'm DMing several other RPs, and they just got a huge activity spike of doooom.

Sorry, Gabriel. I feel like a dishonest jerk now. :(

RP on, everypony. I hope there's no hard feelings. 

@@Gabriel Smith, Plans have changed, Gabriel. I am sorry, but I'm going to have to drop out of this RP. I'm DMing several other RPs, and they just got a huge activity spike of doooom.

Sorry, Gabriel. I feel like a dishonest jerk now. :(

RP on, everypony. I hope there's no hard feelings. 

Not at all, I can understand a busy individual. I'm going to go and update the registry now. Derp.

• Brohoof 1

May I join this wonderful roleplay?

Name:Chroma Synthesis(Full Name), To Serve and To Protect, Blue

Appearance: http://mlpforums.com/uploads/be1939542e0e6a09185d3efea123b79d.png

Affiliation: Knight

Skills: The very famous Spartan Kick

Equipment: A Spear and a Scimitar

Personality: Happy, Easy-Going when not in battle; Swift, Furious and strategic when in battle

Backstory: Raised in a farm with a little sister, she would always play with her sister using brooms to fight against each other, Chroma is often to find herself in a painful situation when she was a little filly, but able to fool and find weak spots through the enemy, which often leads her to victory.At 9 years old, she went to a martial art course called Spartan Ways, specifically created for spear-users and Greek followers.At a very young age of 12 years old, she was able to master the hardest skill that the Spartan Course could offer, the Equestria-wide famous Spartan Kick with ease.When she was around 13 years old, she finally able to attain the highest belt there is, The Black Belt.When she was 18 human years old, she received a pamphlet  encrypting "Join the glorious Knights! Join us to serve and to protect the nation from enemy's terror!". while going for grocery shopping one fine day.She went home, rushing with her groceries and the pamphlet that she holding on to and sat down comfortably at her sofa/couch and thought about it for an hour or so.In the end, she went to the nearest registration centre and signed up, To Serve and To Protect!

For moar info about my OC:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/chroma-synthesis-r4143

Edited by Rainbow Dash