Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

187 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

230---

That's great to hear OD glad your happy

Don't judge a book by its cover. You will truly understand it if you're just willing to read it.
                                              KTCcHNT.png

Sig made by me

230___

Let's see: I'm expecting a few packages this week, today's payday, and I'm keeping the promise I made to Chaos.

• Brohoof 2

img-28934-1-img-28934-1-img-28934-1-img-

"I'd rather trust and regret, than doubt and regret."

230'738

I'm feeling alright, not looking forward to school tomorrow  :eww:  :catface:

acnJ9r3.jpg

"Sometimes I wish I could imagine myself 10 years from now, out of college, living life without boundaries.

But, at the end of the day, it's just a step closer to the future. The future tends to unfold as it should... well, at least I think it does." - Kitty0706

OD you really don't need to but knowing you will just makes me happy

Don't judge a book by its cover. You will truly understand it if you're just willing to read it.
                                              KTCcHNT.png

Sig made by me

230 ---

I'm glad I'm done with school to many people bullied me over my mental problems

KTCcHNT.png

Sig made by me

230___

Well, part of it is I want people to learn it's alright to be different. Part of it is I feel a bit obligated to do it, and part of it is, it's different and kinda fun, in all honesty.

• Brohoof 2

230'742

Sorry to that Chaos :/ People are dicks, especially at school. 

Edited by Raritas
  • Brohoof 3

acnJ9r3.jpg

"Sometimes I wish I could imagine myself 10 years from now, out of college, living life without boundaries.

But, at the end of the day, it's just a step closer to the future. The future tends to unfold as it should... well, at least I think it does." - Kitty0706

Why do you feel obligated to do it

KTCcHNT.png

Sig made by me

230.,745+

I don't see why people make fun of people with disabilities....

I mean, two of my friends (IRL) have mental disabilities, and they're no more of a pain than anyone else :P

• Brohoof 1

230 oh what do they have (you don't need to say I'm on with not knowing)

KTCcHNT.png

Sig made by me

Why do you feel obligated to do it

230___

I feel bad that a lot of people aren't as supportive or understanding about it. Doing it ałso helps me get a better understanding.

230'746

People don't like things that are different. Apparently that's grounds to make fun of people. Pathetic really.

• Brohoof 2

acnJ9r3.jpg

I'm getting really sleepy and I have only been awake for 5 hours

KTCcHNT.png

Sig made by me

I'm not quite sure what they have, I'm pretty sure that one of them has Aspergers, but I'm not sure about the other one, and I'd prefer not to ask, since I feel like that would be rude

(you don't need to say I'm on with not knowing)

I'm not sure what you mean by this?

230 I mean I don't mind if you tell me or not

Also I only have bipolar and scizofrinia (god I can't spell that)

KTCcHNT.png

Sig made by me

230 thanks that's really nice

And the only thing is I hear notices and voices that are not really there and I get angry and sad randomly

KTCcHNT.png

Sig made by me

230.,755+

Those don't sound like the best two to go together....

But you're pretty fun regardless of that :)

Anyway, I've got to go, I'll be back in an hour or so

Hahaha no there not the best together

KTCcHNT.png

Sig made by me

230'756

Afternoon Rising :)

Chaos, you're a nice person, that's all that really matters :P We'll all be here for you.

Cya later Cal, thanks for the commission

• Brohoof 2

acnJ9r3.jpg

230___

Honestly, I really don't mind Chaos. I even found a few in the basement. My brother was a hell of a late bloomer. Didn't get out of them until a few years ago.