Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

179 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

Practice helps.

I remember when I started thinking "lift up in accelerator, push clutch down, move gear lever, release clutch, press accelerator ...and steer the car ...and think about other traffic around you and operate indicators.

Then you're used to it and driving along doing those things naturally allowing you to change tapes/CDs/radio, use SatNav, drink & eat mess around on your phone etc

I'm currently where you were when you started haha. My dad doesn't really want me driving until I finish my lessons, so there goes the practice part :mlp_lie:

In addition to my horrible driving skills, I also have no sense of direction.

450854!

Hey, Beached Whale?  The only reason any of us are good or bad drivers comes down to our habits.  If you're getting the lessons in your head now, I think that's a really good start (lessons like, "Drive defensively and leave your ego outside the car - remember, you can be dead right and still be dead!"). 

As for skills and sense of direction, as you use them, they'll come.  You're typing and using a computer on a website, right?  There was a time you didn't know how to do that and now you probably do it far better than when you started.  Give yourself time and I bet you'll be fine.  =)

• Brohoof 1