Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rank count challenge. Can you count to 10 million before I reach the next rank?

Reiki Knight 13

(edited)

A counting game based on current ranks.

The count starts at 1 then from there you add or subtract based on the difference in rankings between people.

For example my rank is level 12 if a pure changeling were to count beyond me it would be +1 , but if a dragon counted  after me it would be -1 to the count and so on.

So if a blank flank commented after an elements of harmony counted ranking it is -22 to the count but switched it's +22 to the count.

Oh and I have a special jokers  risky wild bonus multiplayer for y'all.

If three or more joker characters count back to back the score is either tripled or or reduced to 1/3 based on coin flip. 

The last joker of the trio calls it. If they call correctly score is triple current county but if they fail you'll lose 2/3 if the current score.

If the result is not a whole number I found up for triple but round down for dividing the score.

Example 22.5 for triple becomes 23 but 22.5 for division becomes 21.

Ready?

I start  count of 1

Edit for reference a "joker" is any character that is consider a trickster, troll or prankster by reputation: Rainbow Dash, pinkie pie, Discord, Deadpool, Loki, princess Celestia, etc. 

So yes, can you reach a count of 10 million before I get the next rank up?

Edited by Samuel L Changeling
Forgot joker reference
  • Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to Rank count challenge. Can you count to 10 million before I reach the next rank?
9 minutes ago, Brony Number 42 said:

I didn't understand the rules but 2.

My rank as the first changeling rank is 12/23

Your rank is  earth pony or 18/23

18(your rank bigger number) - my rank number 12=6

So the current current count is actually 6.

Did that help explain it or no?

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Brony Number 42 said:

Sure. But can I post again? 6+6 = 12 ?

You can post but then the count becomes 7 not 12. because there is no difference between your tank and last rank. 

Every count + or - is based on difference of the ranks so if the people post are of the same rank it's only +1

• Brohoof 1

52 minutes ago, Brony Number 42 said:

But you posted after me. Or do you not count? If you do, then you cancel my post. So it would be 6 again?

My explanations are not a count only if I count does it well count lol

• Brohoof 1

Bow mine counts.

Current count now back to 2

@Brony Number 42 previous count 8(counting  all your posts first one 6 the. +1 for the next two) my rank is lower than yours with a difference of six so six is subtracted from the count of 8 making 2 now. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Sounds like count to a million with extra steps :toldya:. You’re gonna go backwards a lot with those rules :wacko: . Plus even that thread hasn’t reached a million :ooh: . Maybe just add based on your current rank? Just trying to help :please:.

No I’m not biased here :lie: … 

What number would I put?

Edited by DubWolf

@DubWolf

(This post is an explanation and does NOT count)

When the next person comments you compare their rank vs the last person who commented.

If the person who commented last has the lower rank you add the difference to the number count. If the person who commented last has the higher rank you subtract the difference.

I'll use screenshots of our pages to illustrate.

My current rank is #12/23 I was the last poster.

Your rank is  #21/23

Your rank is higher mine is.

So we take 21-12=9

The last count before your post was 2.

Since you the new commenter are the higher we will add the 9 to the count of 2 

2+9=11.

As far as the complicated joker rule goes any profile with a pic or name of a joker character from any movie or TV show franchise Or if your user name happens to br sir hugsalot or ice princess Silky. 

Any three jokers in a row the last joker calls it heads or tails we flip if they call correct the count is tripled but  if called wrong it's divided by 1/3. 

There is no limit to how many times you can comment either. So the numbers can in fact get very high very fast.

That's the difference for mine is that it is not just 1+1+1... There is potential for very high number gains. 

Screenshot_20240331-154139.thumb.png.4fb7e7cce0087f07dbec2b5923426c43.pngScreenshot_20240331-154113.thumb.png.f8973c37bf38a907dd8a45071bf3ce3c.png