Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

187 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

You guys ever get school work that is so easy, yet so long you just become angry with the tedium and give up?

I haven't just had this problem for a day?

Studies have been crammed in my head for this whole year, and though my grades are good I also have to work really hard to get it. Literature, though. My teacher is unfair to everyone so almost everyone is failing but a C is not helping my GPA. My favorite class is the most difficult- AP Psychology, which I'm off to go do more homework for. I've fallen asleep doing homework twice this week due to how long it takes and how I can't stay up until 2am doing homework without falling asleep and I end up having to get late grades. >->The whole social part of school isn't any better. I don't really have any friends so I have to be the odd one out who doesn't feel comfortable talking to anyone. I'm slowly losing my previous best friend since she won't talk to me anymore and is making friends with other people so I wonder how bad I messed up going from being people-loving and energetic to where I am now which is more quiet and stuff. I think if I were less boring I would have her back but I can't really change that now. There's a whole list of issues I can think of besides these few that came from the top of my head.

Basically don't count people into categories without so much as asking what is the problem to begin with. 

^ Pinkeh goes off on rant about school and stuff and problems that are tl;dr 

• Brohoof 1

18465#

Thanks! She's so cute :squee:

Well, I've been playing Metroid Prime for the past 5 hours, went to bed and slept 3 hours, and now I'm here! Probably going back to MP to attempt to beat it.

• Brohoof 2

18465#

Yes, the first one. Years ago I  got far but never collected all the artifacts that I needed. Right now I'm at the spooky part of going into the pirate lab, and the power goes out and sets all the metroids free. Even with years of FPS experience I still died at that part, just swarms of metroids are op.

I wish they went back to this style metroid rather than cheesy zero suit samus stuff :/

• Brohoof 1