Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rate this Mega Man 2 Wily Castle Acapella Verse

TheLuigiLightning

Tell me how good you think my verse of the Wily Castle from Mega Man 2 is.  I realize that this is a very popular video game song, so if you don't like it, you have every rite to hate all over it.  There are probably a lot of sensitive people about making remixes of this song, because of how good it is.

Rate away!

Please give it a rating out of (10)

Wily Castle Verse Acapella.wav

• Brohoof 1

I'd give 6, much better than anything I could ever do, but I don't get what the "noise" in the background is supposed to be. There's way too much stuff going on. The NES song has a very short percussion track + 1 bass + 2 melodies which is only one melody track sometimes as they both play the same thing to get an echo effect. Get yourself a NSF player, and a NSF rip of the soundtrack so you can listen to all tracks isolated. That should help a little ;)

I'd give 6, much better than anything I could ever do, but I don't get what the "noise" in the background is supposed to be. There's way too much stuff going on. The NES song has a very short percussion track + 1 bass + 2 melodies which is only one melody track sometimes as they both play the same thing to get an echo effect. Get yourself a NSF player, and a NSF rip of the soundtrack so you can listen to all tracks isolated. That should help a little ;)

Actually, all the noise in the background are the other parts in the song, however, the real song had a much better audio balance.  Thanks for the criticism!

Oh, something I should point out, this is actually the second time through the song when they added in all of the other parts to the song, so that's why there's an extra part XD.