Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi, nice to meet ya!

Shadow50000

Hey guys, im Mick, nice to meet you :) I've been a fan of FiM since early 2012, and I gotta say, this communitty just keeps getting better and better. its awsome :) One thing ive really taken notice of is just the sheer amount of content within the brony community. i mean its absolutly nuts :) ive actually wanted to become more involved with the community but i dont precisely know how go  about that. any tips would be awesome. Oh, and Pinkie is best pony :) hahaha jk jk I like everpony :) Well guys, hopefully ill be on here quite a bit in the coming days. Goodnight everypony! :)

Welcome to the forums Mick! :lol:

If you want to get more involved in the community, you've come to the right place! Just make a post here and there, make yourself known and cater for some bronies in need.

If you do those things you'll find yourself surrounded by new friends in no time! (if you are not doing anything of this you'll surely get involved, but it just takes longer :derp:)

Hope you'll enjoy your stay and make some good friends here!

See you around. ;)

Welcome to MLP forums!   :D

I'm sure you'll like it here everypony is really nice and friendly and I bet you will make some friends really quick.   B)

If you have any questions or need any help, just message me.   ;)

Enjoy your stay here.   :)

*Brohoof* /)