Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey everyone, my names Syco, nice to meet you

Sycofear13

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was actually trying to find a few people to play a ponyfinder 2e game and ended up finding a post from 2015 on this site.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I was introduced by a friend of mine just this year

Hey everyone, I think everything else says about all it needs to about me, but if any of you might be willing to help me, I couldn't actually make a post in the OOC Discussion channel and can't seem to make one in many of the forums, they're all greyed out. Can someone explain this to me? I've never actually been on a forum before as far as i'm aware 

• Brohoof 2

hey role ponier :) enjoy some role pony myself

about the forums being greyed out  it might want you to post a few more times in the available forums like here first

have an electrixocket pic of eqg Dashie on guitar :3

large.png

Hi and welcome @Sycofear13 to MLP Forums!

Try posting at least 5 posts and see if you get access to these things you want. To get 5 posts, one way is to reply here of course, but remember that some forum sections don't increase post count.

4 hours ago, Splashee said:

Hi and welcome @Sycofear13 to MLP Forums!

Try posting at least 5 posts and see if you get access to these things you want. To get 5 posts, one way is to reply here of course, but remember that some forum sections don't increase post count.

Okay, Thank you for the help

1 minute ago, Sycofear13 said:

Okay, Thank you for the help

Just look out for forum sections that have these descriptions as they will not give you post count when posting in them: "Post count will not increase in this section."

9 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

hey role ponier :) enjoy some role pony myself

about the forums being greyed out  it might want you to post a few more times in the available forums like here first

have an electrixocket pic of eqg Dashie on guitar :3

large.png

Appreciate the help and thanks for sharing the art. Honestly i'm hoping I can reply enough here to meet that quota XD

8 hours ago, Spooky Brony 42 said:

Hi and welcome to the forums. If I'm not mistaken, you have to make a few more posts before you get full access to the site.

Thank you, it's nice to see that people here have been so friendly and helpful

• Brohoof 1