Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request wanting a sigi (willing to supply personal made pics)

Skeleton Kin

I think I'll be able to take this request.

And just to be sure about two things. Do you want the text to be TF2 Build or TF2 as in the font in my current signature? And the background is solid blue?

I think I'll be able to take this request.

And just to be sure about two things. Do you want the text to be TF2 Build or TF2 as in the font in my current signature? And the background is solid blue?

the font you're using would be okay

and i don't want it to be solid blue please,

your answer is extremely appreciated

i will be happy to wait for the result.

the font you're using would be okay

and i don't want it to be solid blue please,

your answer is extremely appreciated

i will be happy to wait for the result.

I've begun to work on the signature, but I still don't understand your idea for the background. Do you want it to be a gradient from light to dark, or a shadow around the edges, or do you want me to just make different backgrounds and you can choose?

I've begun to work on the signature, but I still don't understand your idea for the background. Do you want it to be a gradient from light to dark, or a shadow around the edges, or do you want me to just make different backgrounds and you can choose?

i would like you to make different backgrounds, because we wouldn't want it to be fully made and not having me like it, so yes i would like you to make different backgrounds, thanks

So, I was struggling to fit both of the images in to such a small space, and I finally came out with this.

post-3288-0-82476100-1378150869.png

So far, it looks like an orange color would be a better choice for background, but it's your choice.