Has MLP made you a better person?

DivineMist1000

It did help me with depression when I was younger. Meeting up with other fans also really helped me increase my confidence and social skills.

Friendship isn't always easy. But it's definitely worth fighting for.

Twilight Sparkle is Best Pony!

• 1 year later...

No it’s not changed me at all. Things I’ve witnessed in my everyday life is what’s changed me as a person. Like hearing other people’s stories and such.

Untitled.jpg.dc23eadfbda4ab52e60143e3d8efe756.jpg
*On Wednesdays We Wear Pink And Betray The Organization*

Indirectly, the butterfly effect works in mysterious ways.

Did that hole in the road that caused me to go down an opposite street where I saw a "for sale" sign I would have never seen on a car that changed my life, change my life? Was it the hole or the car itself that put me behind the wheel of a new journey? It's a matter of perspective...

I'd say "indirectly" MLP has made me both better and worse. Everything is connected in some way.

Edited by FriendGuy

I discovered FIM at a very tumultuous time in my life as a teenager, and both the show and community shaped me for the better without a doubt. I would probably be a very lonely and very angry person if not for ponies. The brony community has also been a catalyst to get me out of my shell and try new things I would have otherwise never tried. Friendship is magic!