Moments of MLP that made you cry

Legendary Trixie

About the only thing I immediately remember that made me actually cry was the memory sequence in the final song and book closure. 

Episodes that drove some feels are a bit more numerous and includes: Perfect Pear, Diamond Tiara's song, and others that I can't remember right now :derp:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Definitely when listening to the Catchy Song from The Perfect Pear episode, and even when the song played during the credits instead of the theme. Music and genuine love really moves me :(
my little pony the perfect pear Hot Sale - OFF 55%

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

• 4 weeks later...

The perfect pear, is such a lovely episode about love that made me fall in tears when I saw the 2 trees planted by applejack's mother and father .

The last problem, seeing all the characters from the show older really hurted, knowing that eventually they were going to die of old age, not only this,  this was the last episode of the entire show.

G5 Discord's comic, Seeing Discord old and depressed living in the ruins of canterlot hurted hard, but then realizing that he is immortal which meant that he saw fluttershy die of old age right before his eyes truly made me cry, especially on that panel where the ghost of fluttershy appears behind him hugging him while he cries. It still makes me want to cry just from remembering about it.

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

I'm not really the one who cries watching or reading something honestly, but Sisterhooves Social almost made it, the scene where Rarity realizes how Sweetie Belle loves her had such a unexpected impact in me, the whole episode was a unexpected surprise for me, the plot twist in the end really got me, holy damn, what a episode, it's really extra-special for me as it was also the episode that made me consider myself a fan and realize how much I care about those characters, all of this with a simple slice of life story about two sisters, truly beautiful. :kindness:

• Brohoof 3

I'll follow that with Brotherhooves Social. For me, it's not as good of an episode as Sisterhooves Social and fairly awkward (intentionally) to watch, but Big Mac's speech at the end of the episode made me cry the first time (and always makes me tear up upon rewatch). I understand exactly what he's talking about and it's just so heartfelt the way it's conveyed.

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1