Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Moments of MLP that made you cry

Legendary Trixie

(edited)

I would like to know your moment if any were the show made you cry positively or negatively.

(Explanation is Optional but Episode title is needed)

For me it was Season 4, Episode 5 "Flight to the Finish" featuring the Cutie Mark Crusaders.  

Most importantly the song: "Hearts as Strong as Horses" that broke me into tears of joy. I know when ever I have a bad day and I watch that music video I am automatically cheered up! ^_^ 

Edited by Legendary Trixie
  • Brohoof 5

I can't say I have cried once throughout the entire series. Probably if I watch it now again since I am more into the fandom and more with the show I will probably have more feels. I will report on my findings about crying later!

• Brohoof 2

I can't say I have cried once throughout the entire series. Probably if I watch it now again since I am more into the fandom and more with the show I will probably have more feels. I will report on my findings about crying later!

Don't worry, Trixie will cry for you instead.

(edited)

In Sonic Rainboom, that part where Raritys wing evaporate into thin air and she falls hurtling to the ground and Rainbow Dash goes down and saves her: that part always makes me feel emotional and there's this scream Rarity does right before she gets saved from "plummeting to her doom" and it always makes me well up a bit because I feel awful for her.

I know she doesn't die but that just gets me every time!

Edited by Asherdangerdash
  • Brohoof 3

No moment in the show has actually made me cry, but I have felt a bit saddened by some parts.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
  1. Cutie Mark Chronicles: First time I cried was when Apple Bloom made that really sad face when Diamond Tiara was teasing her in class
  2. Sonic Rainboom: I was so proud of RD getting the rainboom that I cried over it.
  3. Sister Hooves Social:  First when Sweetie disowned Rarity as a sister and again when Rarity seen the drawing.
  4. Baby Cakes: When Pinkie had her breakdown... You just gotta cry along with that.

I cried at other episodes too but I don't remember which ones specifically... Oh well.

edit: Oh yeah I did cry at that Discord moment mentioned above.

Edited by D1SC0RD
  • Brohoof 3

Not to sound incredibly tacky, but I tear up almost everytime I hear the intro. Countless episodes have done it for me, but a few in specific, "May the best pet win", the end of "Sweet and Elite", I felt like crying through out the "party of one" episode, becasue I could relate to what Pinkie was putting down through out the episode, & "Hurricane Fluttershy" for sure, most emotional episode of the series for me. So many more that I could find myself relating to and having e motional connections with.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I can't say I literally cried at any point, but I remember welling up quite a bit during Twilight's speech about friendship at the end of the 1st Season's Friendship is Magic pilot... That was exactly when I fell in love with the show~

Also, the most recent 4th Season pilot, Princess Twilight Sparkle, during Twilight's "flashback" of Celestia confronting Nightmare Moon for the first time and banishing her. Made me rather sad.

Oh! Too Many Pinkie Pies as well! I simply can't stand seeing Pinkie sad like that... Really.  :(

• Brohoof 1

Princess Twilight Sparkle when Celestia was shot down by Nightmare Moon, didn't cry, but got a lot of feels. 

Pinkie Pride when Pinkie was considering on leaving Ponyville, ALMOST teared up :(

• Brohoof 1

Hurricane Fluttershy for sure. So much liquid pride T.T

Also, the "Origin of Angel Bunny" video made me shed quite a bit of liquid pride, even more than Hurricane Fluttershy, even though it's not canon.

• Brohoof 2

Is no one going to talk about Celestia's Ballad?

That song was just so full of feels... I didn't cry, but it was easily the closest I'd ever come to it watching MLP. :(

Its one of the rare moments Celestia sings to! I love her voice.

How about this scene? Personally, when I think about how Celestia might have felt throughout this, it always makes me feel rather emotional. 

• Brohoof 1

I cried in the last episode of season 3. Celestia singing and seeing all those times before that...I don't know why that just killed me.