Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many MLP forum members have you met in person?

Narcissus

3 hours ago, Starlighty said:

Ive actually have met three people from the MLP forums.... (though I already knew one from meeting him elsewhere... he the one that got me on MlP and on the forums... so I have met two? Lol 

Hey you can't have the same story as me. People might think we're talking about each other or something. :laugh:

Spoiler alert: we totally are.

2 hours ago, Discordian said:

Hey you can't have the same story as me. People might think we're talking about each other or something. :laugh:

Spoiler alert: we totally are.

Wait who are you? STRANGER DANGER!!! (Kidding)

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

None so far, I have close to zero hopes of meeting anyone but life is unpredictable. 

Im quite sure that I won't meet anyone in the next five or six years. For the whole decade even.

Not yet, but I would really love to! 

I actually don't live too far away irl from @Sliding Bolt, so I've been thinking about proposing to him that maybe we could meet up at the Mall of America, which is about halfway for both of us, and just walking around hanging out and stuff! ^_^ I've also talked to him about coming out to Trotcon next year with me and my mom if he wants to, but we'll see when that comes around next year :fluttershy:

I've also talked to @EpicEnergy about coming with me and my mom out to Trotcon next year if for some reason @Sliding Bolt doesn't want to go. While @EpicEnergy lives very far away from me irl, it would still be super awesome if he did want to come and hang out with me for the weekend while at the convention, as it would be his first convention so I know he would have a lot of fun while there! :P