Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many MLP forum members have you met in person?

Narcissus

A lot of people here seem to be well acquainted, but how many have actually met in person? Are most members here just 'internet friends' or do any of you share real life friendships? How many members here have you met in person?

Edited by Narcissus
  • Brohoof 1

@Narcissus

Because the Forum Lounge is reserved for more silly, random fun, I will be moving this thread to General Discussion.

To add on to this, I have met two members from these forums in real life. I also plan on meeting@Gone Airbourne this December.

• Brohoof 3

None, but if anyone wants to visit and see me, my address is down below.

Spoiler

916780__safe_animated_screencap_upvotes%

For all the trouble, have a Muffin!

• Brohoof 1

Just one person from an old RP group. We didn't really connect sadly, especially since the RP in question had been over for quite a bit. I'm actually closer with a lot of people I met here whom I've yet to meet IRL.

• Brohoof 1

None. I really do wish to meet some cool fans on this site irl, but sadly, I can't go to conventions (I don't have the money to go to one and I'm only 16) nor do I know any meetup locations near my place.:(

But I do want to talk to others on Discord.

Edited by Tylad
  • Brohoof 1

Only one. There was talk a few years ago of a meetup in my area but I don't remember what happened to it. Either I didn't go or it never happened.

It's a bit hard for me to get around though since I don't drive. I'd be taking trains and buses wherever unless it was in my town. Not a fun prospect.

I should also mention that the one person I know from here I actually knew beforehand so maybe it doesn't count. :P

• Brohoof 1

Do people on Poniverse count? 

If so then it was the two dudes who ran the Poniverse booth at BronyCon 2013.   

Other than that, no pony that I can recall. 

Hope that changes at BronyCon next year.                                       

• Brohoof 1