1. 1. How Would You Rate MLP Forums?

• 5/5
    • 4/5
    • 3/5
    • 2/5
    • 1/5
    • 0/5

3/5

Read what Fender & what Streiben wrote especially.

After being here so long myself I agree with all those things. It's a nice place but as what those two said I could not agree more.

• Brohoof 1

3/5

Actually I'm not really into the "community", so .. I will not be generous with my vote. However, this forum is technically well done, I like how the topics are divided, and how you can manage your personal profile.

Edited by Shadow Ghost

Considering that is the site im most on, have the most friends, and have encountered one of the most friendly communitys ever, i love this Forum  :pinkie:

Its seriously the best ive been on, and im registered on many Forums  :ooh:

5/5 :love:

• Brohoof 2

5/5

I have never regretted signing up, the people I have come to know from here are lovely, whether they are staff or members. It's a wonderfully friendly community of which I'm proud to be a part.  :)

My experience has been great so far, and very positive! It's been years since I've stuck with a forum for more than a month, heh :P

Of course, as with everything, it has a few bad apples, but generally, I think the positives greatly outweigh the negatives. I haven't been here for too long though, so I've seen only very few "bad apples". :huh:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

It used to be 5 out of 5, but I cannot see actions from the top members of this forum anymore. If they leave left, and no new ones take their place, this is going to be a very random place. I currently rank it 3.5

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...
1 minute ago, Sven Glimmer said:

5/5

It's the most relatable place and also the friendliest one.

On 2020-08-30 at 8:16 PM, ExplosionMare said:

5/5

It’s one of the only websites I frequently visit besides YouTube

MLP Forums®

I'm Lovin' It

5/5 of course :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

That's easy – 5/5. I may not be as active as I was once, but the community is still amazing and I've had such great times here. :rarity:

Edited by Tacodidra
  • Brohoof 2

I give it a 4/5. Everything has its flaws, this forum is not perfect, yet I always come to it whenever I can because it has some great people and a charm that will never wear off on me. :fluttershy:

(edited)

I would give it six and a half squirming otters out of seven. The half otter is not squirming anymore, by the way. But still, that puts it half an otter out of absolute greatness. Which is still awesome.

No, seriosiuly. It is a great place and it helps me. I am sorry for any outburst of strangeness on my part. It is very difficult to keep your cool, when you are burning all the time.

Edited by They call me Loyalty
  • Brohoof 2

• 8 months later...