Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many relationships have you been in?

Olly

One IRL, two online. Now I only "kinda" count the online ones. Not to completely put down online dating, but neither of these ever felt very real to me. With the first one, it was back when I was a teenager and I never really revealed much about myself to them, I was very secretive. The second one, I just couldn't trust was for real, and I couldn't ever see it as anything for real in my mind.

Well.. this one was complicated. I “dated” this girl because I trying to make myself feel better after getting rejected by another girl I used to like. Also hoping if it would make  my crush jealous.  I did eventually broke up with that girl. I felt bad though,  if I could ever go back, I want to apologize to her personally.  But in a term of real relationship? none. 

• 2 months later...

Well this could be complicated lol. Committed long-term relationships? The number would be 3, and that's counting my current and last relationship. But if we're talking flings? Quite a few if i'm honest. :awwthanks:

Wow. Let me see here...

It's not bragging if someone asked me, right? :twilightcutehat:

I've had 3 long term relationships, a rather sizable amount of short term relationships, and 2 childhood/young teen crushes that never developed into something more.
But if we're limiting the question to relationships that happened in-person however, 2. One was long term, another ended up being short term. Also, both of those crushes were in person as well, but nothing happened, which I do sometimes regret.

But that is all I will share. A gentleman shouldn't kiss and tell. :proud:

Surprised I've never responded to this thread until now.

I've not been in any relationships nor do I have any plans on doing so in the future. Yes, this does remain that I'm likely to remain a bachelor for the rest of my days, but then this is what I wanted to do because of knowing the negatives that can happen in a relationship.

Zero. It quite honestly makes me feel like a real failure in life. I am just so anxious and I never meet the right sort of women and even if I did I'd be too nervous to suggest a date or anything to them. It really sucks.

Like girlfriend/boyfriend relationships? So far none. Yeah I've been single my whole life so far, would like to have a girlfriend at some point but honestly I just want to be happy and feel positive feelings rather than a ton of negative stuff all the time. So like even just an irl friend would be nice.