Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many friends do you have

Best Username Ever

Actual real friends? I have five friends. But I feel like there are a ton more, because whenever everything was about to crash, and I am not saying I wasn't the one nosediving this burning airplane I call my lfie. There always has been someone there to help me in the last moment. People I didn't even know existed presenting themselves in the most opportune of times. So, I get the feeling I have a TON more of friends. A ton of annoying angels and do-gooders. It is like when the innermost part of your soul is calling for realese. And these people wont let you go. I hate them all. Hahaha.

But these five friends I am talking about. They are the kind of people that will walk into the fire to rescue you when you need it. It is a real shame I want to burn alone, though.

• Brohoof 2

Real life friends? None anymore. I have moved on from them for various reasons. Online friends? I have a few really close ones. I have a lot of people I talk to and engage with, but that doesn't make them friends. Friends is a real close, and tight nit term for me. 

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

One, and I love em with all my heart.

I don't get emotionally attached to people easily, and I am very picky about those I choose to interact with on a personal basis.

I appreciate sincerity, straightforwardness, loyalty, principles that align with mine, and a capacity for critical thought, among other things. I have found that not many people check all those boxes.

I'm fairly peculiar about the way I think of friendship.

There has to be a good degree of devotion for the other person, I need to feel like we fulfill each other in some way, and they should be someone whose absence would have an immense impact on my life, to name some aspects.

I find that when people talk about "friends", they often just mean someone they like talking to and hanging out with.

To me, that's unfulfilling. That's normally not hard to find, and thus it doesn't strike me as something special.

I feel like the way people normally think of friendship undermines its significance, to the point that the word "friend" just means "acquaintance".

So I do my best to not contribute to that.

Quality over quantity, all the way!

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

None unfortunately, I used to have a lot of fake friends and ppl that just wanted me to help them out, but I removed every last one of them over time and cut myself off from the previous toxic I called a social life. Alternatively I have lost a real friend in doing this and over the past few years I have also lost my internet friends as well. I used to know some really good ppl online I met through this fandom, now I guess I'm just "starting over", and with that being said I'm looking for new friends, so hopefully my time spent here will deliver some new ppl into my life that I've been missing. This is my second forum account, I've been in the fandom since 2013, I just took for granted everything it had initially given me, and I withdrew myself from ppl I wish I could still be friends with today.

• Brohoof 1

I consider everyone a friend :P but obviously there's others I talk to more and share more stuff with. I have two very very close friends that I've known for a very long time, and a new group of friends on here that I LOVE to chat with. 

On 2022-04-15 at 11:59 AM, ExplosionMare said:

Close friends (IRL & Online): 4

What I consider to be a "Close online  friend": 1  @ExplosionMare

On 2022-04-15 at 3:08 PM, Savygriffs said:

Online:

Many. Including everyone on this forum. :D

On 2022-04-15 at 3:08 PM, Savygriffs said:

IRL:

image.gif.6628610a8a23701dbabd7e753c2cf13e.gif  :twismile:

Real life: not that many, I am not that talkative.

Forums: only a handful (I forgot how many). But I’m not that engaged in the community (Which I think is my fault because I suck at using forums).

• 10 months later...
(edited)

RL: 1 (my bestfriend) i used to have more but let go most of them for good reasons I gave up on making new friends irl... I'm just glad that my best friend is a good person

Online: 2 only people i actually speak with might become 1 if i'm unlucky

Edited by FlutteringGuardian

• 2 months later...