Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many profile views do you have?

ridaranka

Mine: 10073 views.

By posting status updates, and having a lot of friends, and hoping they will actually click on their notification, you can get a few views per day. I don't think you can get a huge amount per day though.

Edited by Super Splashee
It actually sucks. You can F5 yourself to higher number. I used to do that on Youtube back in 2009 to get trending, lol
  • Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, Super Splashee said:

Mine: 10073 views.

By posting status updates, and having a lot of friends, and hoping they will actually click on their notification, you can get a few views per day. I don't think you can get a huge amount per day though.

It is weird to me that @daviddaviddavid got my total views in just one day (today). Maybe he has a stalker, I don't know :p 

• Brohoof 2

44 minutes ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Looks like it’s 138981. I don’t post more than a couple status updates a year so that’s why I don’t have so many despite being on the forums since 2013.

Not too far from how many I’ve got :sunbutt: . Surprised you don’t have more, it’s probably lack of as many status updates or somethin.

• Brohoof 2

I have 77927 – I think that's quite a lot. :D Though many of them are from myself – my profile is often the first thing I look at when I visit the forums. :twismile:

I'd probably have many more if I posted statuses more than twice a year. :please:

• Brohoof 3

I've never really kept track of them so I don't know if it's ever really picked up all of the sudden or not. I think like brohoofs, it's dependent on how active you are and where you post. If you catch someone's interest, they might want to learn more about you. Users who are more sociable should see higher views and reactions, and this is only multiplied by one's number of posts. This would also explain why some people have such astoundingly high answers.

• Brohoof 1

I noticed that the list of users visiting the profile does not update if said user is responding to a status update through a notification link (that goes directly to the status, and not to the profile). So I guess that also could include not updating the counter. It's hard to tell since the counter updates for yourself.

• Brohoof 3