Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

How many tabs do you have open in your browser.

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

The most for me is 1200 tabs in nightly/firefox. How many do you guys have open right now. I know I'm doing an overkill but eh. Post away.

q3QqguN.png

Edited by DJ Hydrolicious

I use to have a good few, but well my computer i have now is kinda crappy, so yeah.

Now i really only have like 2-4, and skype open. Sometimes League of Legends, but anymore will overload my 2 gigs of ram dry.png.

Even on my old computer I really only had maybe 6 at once max

Edited by Zygen

1200! :o I only keep up around 4 or 5.. my computer is really slow at the moment; good thing I'm getting a Mac on my birthday.. 

But it's so far away.

• Brohoof 2

Right now, only 4 tabs. I try to keep my tabs to a minimum and remove the ones I don't need anymore. They do sometimes get a bit out of control from time to time though... but never near 1200! wacko.png

Badges

I usually have three of four tabs open at a time. One of them always contains a youtube video while one is for this place, and the other one or two are for derpibooru and a random site from my bookmarks.

Edited by SmartyPants

I only have two open at this moment. One for Facebook and one for the forums. I only have Facebook open because I'm talking to someone. I usually have http://www.soundowl.com open in a tab as well and from time to time, Youtube. I don't like having more than 10 tabs open at a time unless I'm looking at fan art for something. My laptop runs pretty slowly from time to time so I don't want to overwork it too badly. 

1200?! How did your hard drive not implode in on itself?? I usually keep four or five tabs open on my browser, and I think the most I've ever had open is 10, maybe?? My computer didn't like that one bit!

I only have a measly 3 tabs open at the moment. I generally have a lot more. My peak amount of tabs open today was probably around 20 or so. I never really have more than that open. My average amount is 5-10 tabs, nothing too much.

1200 tabs?

daaamn_friday_movie_ice_cub_chris_tucker

I always have a minimum of 3 open, then i open another tab if i need to do anything else, the most i have ever had open must be somewhere between 1,000 and 2,000, i decided i wanted to open every single picture in half the threads on 4chan. I ended up with alot of tabs open.

I have six tabs open right now. 

Facebook

YouTube

DeviantArt

Twitter

MyAnimeList

and this page.

It's usually about 5-8. The first 5 are always up.

I've had about 30 up on occasion but that's only when I'm searching for new fanart.

Edited by Sapphire-Ashes

At the moment I have 6 open. I usually have at minimum 5 tabs open daily. Half of the tabs usually change on a day to day basis, dependin' on what i'm doin' or have been doin'. The other half are my usual tabs like MLPforums, Youtube, and a couple more.