Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many Towns have you been to?

Reecejackox

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Glasgow, Barrhead, Paisley, Braehead (I think that's a separate town from Paisley and Glasgow), Perth, Brora, Inverness, Stirling, Edinburgh, Ayr, Saltcoats, Irvine, Strathaven, Stonehouse, East Kilbride, Preston (well the trainstation counts, right?), Manchester, Blackpool, Girona (the airport counts, right?), Callela, Torroella de Montgrí!

On 9/14/2018 at 12:43 AM, Reecejackox said:

off the top of my head

Wigan

Bolton

Blackburn

Leyland

Chorley

Blackpool

and more that i cant think off

@AJ2489 is another pony from around Wigan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Off the top of my head (also counting cities because ehhh) (all towns are in North Carolina unless stated otherwise)

• Monroe
  • High Point
  • Greensboro
  • Archdale
  • Kill Devil Hills I think?
  • Thomasville (current place of residence)
  • Trinity
  • Charlotte
  • Raleigh
  • Kure Beach
  • Myrtle Beach
  • Orlando, Florida

My dad on the other hand, has been all over the country and visited a few countries in Europe (Portugal and Germany). 

• 3 years later...

It's impossible to know for sure, but I made a map of states I've visited and decided to add dots (roughly) where I KNOW I have been.

ybV7PeI.png

I tried to cover everything, but that's impossible. The trips to Florida and South Carolina/North Carolina were from earlier in my childhood (two different trips). I know they were by car, but I can not remember where exactly we drove through, where we stayed, etc.  So the Southern states in tannish-yellow I just don't know. It's possible I never even have been to Louisiana and Georgia at all, but IDK because I don't know where my family drove through to get to FL.

North Carolina I know I went to on the same trip I went to South Carolina, but I don't know where we went in the state, so it's green, but no dots.

Illinois is the other state up in the air. I've rode through it many times to get to Indiana and Ohio. But I don't know if I have ever actually stayed anywhere there, or just rode straight through the state every time. We stayed overnight somewhere on the way to the Ohio trip and it's very possible (I'd say very likely, in fact) it was in Illinois, but I just don't remember.

Virginia just barely counts, I have only been to Arlington there.

Soon, I will be visiting the NE states, or at least Connecticut, and if I move there like I hope to, I will surely visit the whole of New England and the general Northeast! =)

Edited by Envy