Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you decorate your personal belongings with MLP?

yey_17

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Glued some of the secondary box covers for the DVD onto some comic book longboxes.  One that I put my Transformers trades in and my first/only MLP box.

My mom did get me a sticker book which I will be using when I need another box for MLP stuff.

I do it for fun and to have less mix ups between my comic boxes.

• 2 months later...

My new luggage has pony stickers on it, I also have an ITA bag decorated with Silverstream merch.

My phone case also has Silverstream on it lol

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

The side panel of my computer has two MLP stickers (a Rainbow Dash sticker and a Pinkie Pie sticker) from one of my MLP coloring books, I also have a Pinkie Pie mouse pad on my desk.

My phone currently has an Equestria Girls lock screen and Awesome As I Wanna Be as my ringtone.

• Brohoof 1
  • Party! 1

No, I don't own any official MLP item unfortunately, the most I have is a cup that previously had a generic smiley face on both sides, I erased both faces and in their place I drew Derpy :muffins:

20230907_222823.thumb.jpg.106b8d998acbe5f4cf5364f2ab76ff9f.jpg 20230907_222814.thumb.jpg.a15982445ede082b6c93276fd9ddc789.jpg

• Brohoof 2
  • Excited 1

I have pony stickers on my laptop and desktop. Plus my phone wallpapers are MLP related. And I have a Luna figure on my desk alongside the Izzy pez dispenser I picked up recently, and a bunch of bat and aviation related things.

• Brohoof 2

There is a little pony theme here and there in our home. A few paintings, some old G1 figurines in a glass cabinet. Most visible to the outside, is probably my little Fluttershy mini plush dangling in my work commute car rearview mirror.

I had a couple of pony stickers on my old laptop. I think I had RD, Luna and Spitfire.