Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you describe your personality?

Adachi

50% - ???

15% - Shy

20% - Random

15% - Serious

I am indeed random and sometimes I won't notice I'm being like Pinkie Pie. I'm mostly shy around new ponies I meet and shy to share conversations with one another, especially what I enjoy and do daily. I'm pretty serious about many things no matter what it may be. Overall I'm not too sure what makes me 'me'. I guess anyponies may know about me more than I know about myself.

I'm a white suburban kid who is impatient, kind, extroverted, dark humored, weird (some would say), cultured, confident and imaginative. All in all, I'm your best bro, son.

• 3 years later...

I'm a very shy, yet kind and caring person. I'm VERY socially awkward around new people as well, that's why I don't talk all that often

But give me a chance to warm up to you, and I'll be a little chatty meme box XD 

• Brohoof 2

Around most people I'm very quiet, social awkward, anxious, boring, brooding, and I have a total lack of confidence. The only difference online is I'm not as quiet.

Around my friends (well, the one friend I still have, anyway), I'm pretty much the exact opposite. Overall though, I'd say I'm affectionate, reliable, submissive / passive, funny (in certain rare situations, anyway. I'm not a fast thinker), and determined. The social awkwardness never actually goes away, it just gets slightly better the more I know a person.

Edited by Zephyr / Booker
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Brooding, extremist, loner, hard to get, not that sociable with estranges but sociable with ppl with common interests that are more than one, mad (I guess)

Edited by Sherem