Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Describe the creepiest person who ever flirted with you.

Wingnut

It wasn’t flirting, I guess this is more sexual assault. 

However, back probably when I was around 23, 24 I had a woman ask for a ride to Burger King and then to the hotel once.  She seemed harmless so I said I would. (Even though it was simply a dumb move to say yes in the first place, I know I know)

About halfway to Burger King she said, “Let’s see what you got” and then just grabbed me.  I was not okay with that, and let her know very quickly.  She apologized to me, and I honestly can’t say I ever felt unsafe.  I figured then she might have been a prostitute trying to score me as a client. 

We got to Burger King though, and when she started ordering I told her I was gonna go to the restroom, but I rushed out and quickly drove off.

So I have a strict “I don’t give rides to anyone I don’t know” policy now, even though I should have had that to begin with. 

Fortunately that lesson was learned the easy way considering other possibilities that could have happened. 

• Brohoof 1

On 4/10/2020 at 6:35 AM, Lucky Bolt said:

Good idea! :ButtercupLaugh: 

The old car key in between the fingers trick is what I use right now. 

It's stupid you have to be 21 years of age to get a concealed carry permit! 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Blivy said:

I know! :dry: Well, one thing's for sure, my 21st birthday is gonna be LIT. Beer and guns. :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I know! :dry: Well, one thing's for sure, my 21st birthday is gonna be LIT. Beer and guns. :laugh:

Just dont mix the two please! 

But I agree it's such a massive hindrance that you have to be 21 just to get a handgun carry permit! I mean looking at it from a logical perspective young folks, especially young women are usually the ones that work late hours and jobs where they are getting off later and are usually at much higher risk of some rather nasty things, I believe in my heart of hearts that those are the people that need to protect themselves the most! 

Just dont mix the two please! 

Oh but of course not! That might not be the best idea...:awwthanks:

But I agree it's such a massive hindrance that you have to be 21 just to get a handgun carry permit! I mean looking at it from a logical perspective young folks, especially young women are usually the ones that work late hours and jobs where they are getting off later and are usually at much higher risk of some rather nasty things, I believe in my heart of hearts that those are the people that need to protect themselves the most! 

That's true! 

Oh, and this reminds me, I have a new story to tell here folks. A couple months back I was driving to my coworker's house to pick her up and give her a ride to work with me. Well, this was early evening (around 5-6 oclock pm), I'm cruising down her street and just a couple houses down from hers this guy standing in his driveway waves me down. I (like an idiot) decide to stop to see what he wanted. He walked up to the passenger side of my truck, I rolled my window down and asked him whats up. Now keep in mind this guy looked to be in his 50's, maaaybe early 60s. So, he starts saying how cool he thinks my truck is. I'm like, "oh, thanks! ahaha...this is what you waved me down for though?" And then he starts saying how pretty he thought I was. I thought it was weird, but I kept my cool and just thanked him, and said I had to get going. He asked me where I was going and I told him (like an idiot, again) what I was there for, I'm picking up my coworker who lives just down the street. Then this freaking creep actually has the audacity to lie and tell me he knows her and that she isn't home, and he asked me if I wanted to visit HIM. And then continues saying how beautiful I am etc etc and then said if he didnt have a wife he'd be all over me...and ASKED ME IF I WANTED HIS NUMBER!! I was like "um, NO, bye!" So I drove off and left him in the dust, stopped at my friends house just a house or two up. I'm sitting in my truck waiting for her to come out, I happen to glance out my rearview mirror and then all of a sudden I see Mr. Creep walking up to my truck. I honked my horn hoping my coworker heard me and then grabbed my phone and speed texted her to COME OUT PRONTO. I looked out my rearview again and saw the guy getting a good look at my license plate while he walked past it and up to my window and knocked on it. I was feeling very uncomfortable at this point but guess what my idiot not-thinking self did? I rolled down my window to see what he wanted...he just kept saying how pretty I was and that my coworker wasnt home. Thank god at that point my coworker (who WAS home and later told me she didnt even know that guy) came out and as soon as she got in my truck I floored it and was OUTTA there. There's no telling what he could have done, and looking back I can't believe what an idiot I was. 

• Brohoof 2

Oh but of course not! That might not be the best idea...:awwthanks:

That's true! 

Oh, and this reminds me, I have a new story to tell here folks. A couple months back I was driving to my coworker's house to pick her up and give her a ride to work with me. Well, this was early evening (around 5-6 oclock pm), I'm cruising down her street and just a couple houses down from hers this guy standing in his driveway waves me down. I (like an idiot) decide to stop to see what he wanted. He walked up to the passenger side of my truck, I rolled my window down and asked him whats up. Now keep in mind this guy looked to be in his 50's, maaaybe early 60s. So, he starts saying how cool he thinks my truck is. I'm like, "oh, thanks! ahaha...this is what you waved me down for though?" And then he starts saying how pretty he thought I was. I thought it was weird, but I kept my cool and just thanked him, and said I had to get going. He asked me where I was going and I told him (like an idiot, again) what I was there for, I'm picking up my coworker who lives just down the street. Then this freaking creep actually has the audacity to lie and tell me he knows her and that she isn't home, and he asked me if I wanted to visit HIM. And then continues saying how beautiful I am etc etc and then said if he didnt have a wife he'd be all over me...and ASKED ME IF I WANTED HIS NUMBER!! I was like "um, NO, bye!" So I drove off and left him in the dust, stopped at my friends house just a house or two up. I'm sitting in my truck waiting for her to come out, I happen to glance out my rearview mirror and then all of a sudden I see Mr. Creep walking up to my truck. I honked my horn hoping my coworker heard me and then grabbed my phone and speed texted her to COME OUT PRONTO. I looked out my rearview again and saw the guy getting a good look at my license plate while he walked past it and up to my window and knocked on it. I was feeling very uncomfortable at this point but guess what my idiot not-thinking self did? I rolled down my window to see what he wanted...he just kept saying how pretty I was and that my coworker wasnt home. Thank god at that point my coworker (who WAS home and later told me she didnt even know that guy) came out and as soon as she got in my truck I floored it and was OUTTA there. There's no telling what he could have done, and looking back I can't believe what an idiot I was. 

SHould have just burnt rubber right in front of him! 

I know! Well, one thing's for sure, my 21st birthday is gonna be LIT. Beer and guns.

I love you :P

This story's really short, but basically, back when I was working at Wal-Mart, there was a co-worker there that I didn't really get along with. I mean, he was Filipino, and he knew I was half Filipino, which I guess meant that he saw us as friends? But he was kind of lazy, didn't really speak English very well, and was a total creep. At one point during my job I told him to piss off, which made him upset, and so he went and cried to the manager that I was being mean to him. The manager came back with him and told me to apologize, so. You know, to save face, and my job, I did, but it was sort of begrudging, cus I was still pissed.

Anyway the next day I was working in the aisle I always do, the paper products aisle, when he shows up again. At this point I was a lot more cooled off, and so I apologized more sincerely, telling him that I didn't really mean what I said to him and that we're cool. I guess he took this as... I dunno, him having a pass to pet me? Cus that's exactly what he did. I was knelt down next to a box of stuff and he just... starts petting my hair. I immediately flipped out on him, to his surprise (how he expected anything other than surprise is beyond me), and he told me how cute I looked and that he wanted to get to know me better. Obviously I was like "hell to the fuck no", reported him up to management, and he got moved to a different department, thankfully.

Also the guy was like 70 or something, which is just... the worst.

• Brohoof 1

This was a few years ago, when I was even dumber than I am now

I'm bouncing around the arcade, as per usual, spending my moms quarters on all the games I like, and suddenly I hear this deep, gravely voice in a deep southern accent behind me...

"Hey there little girl, what game are you gonna play?"

It was this this big trucker dude who was twice, maybe even three times my age (who knows). I thought he was being nice because he was giving me money and saying he'd hold me up so I could reach the arcade machines better, and then saying he had more quarters in his car...

That's when my mom stormed up like a spitfire and gave him, to this day, the most murderous look I've EVER seen xD needless to stay he didn't stick around~ then I got a lecture about being careful who I talk to, understandably.

9 hours ago, Blivy said:

How 'bout an open-carry permit :laugh:

8 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Beer, guns, and drunken cannon fire!

8 hours ago, Blivy said:

Such a shame. A "13-year-old" driving a pickup is gonna look like a turkey on a platter to some.

• Brohoof 3

25 minutes ago, Methuselah said:

Such a shame. A "13-year-old" driving a pickup is gonna look like a turkey on a platter to some.

Are you referring to me? :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

On 4/10/2020 at 3:35 PM, Lucky Bolt said:

Good idea! :ButtercupLaugh: 

The old car key in between the fingers trick is what I use right now. 

Be careful with that, if you will use it like that you will either cut your hand really badly or break your palm. Learned the hard way, had to get 7 stitches, while the other person had a small scratch on his face. Hold the key like a knife and use it in a knife like manner. Either try to go for the eyes or the neck. Stay safe <3 

I've had an experience, but it was online. A few years ago I did not really care for hiding your online identity, so practically wherever I registered I used the same email with my REAL first and last name, my actual face etc..  So I created an account in one forum and chatter with one guy who was seriously intelligent, like proper Wikipedia guy, Perfect grammar, knew almost every book that I read and shared with him (and it did not take him several minutes to respond, he always replied immediately) and just any random fact somehow relevant to the topic we were chatting about. He was extremely funny and kind, had a 100% crush on him, I even dreamed about that guy. This is where things got not okay. He knew that the name I gave out publicly was my real name, I thought I was sure that his name was real too. After some time, he sent me a tinyurl with a downloadable file, he said its a cute gif. (stupid me, did not see any red flags here) downloaded it, I opened it and it was an .exe file, but it was indeed a moving image so... a gif. Asked him what that was about, he told me not to worry about it and that some gifs are too large to be a .gif so they do it with an .exe file. Don't hate me, I was really interested in the guy, could not see anything wrong with it and just decided to ignore it.  After some time it got a bit creepy like "let me guess the area that you live in" and he guessed it immediately, creeped out but still no red flags. We chatted for a month or so and little by little we stopped. After THREE MONTHS I get an email, with one picture of me without a bra, I almost screamed because the picture was pretty recent as I've colored my hair a week before. Told my friend about it, she immediately told me not to reply, turn off the computer and to call the police, which I did. They were super supportive and figured it out pretty quickly. So that .exe file was OBVIOUSLY a remote control tool which I did not notice somehow for almost four months, the guy had videos/pictures of me. To my knowledge he did not share/sold them anywhere online. 

So I guess my point being, don't be stupid. Even if a person is extremely cute and hits every spot you like, try to think clearly. Firstly use a VPN (I use this one, https://apps.apple.com/us/app/nordvpn-vpn-fast-secure/id905953485 )  secondly, don't give out your names, emails anything that can be tied to your real identity online. I got out of this pretty easily as he probably did not have any intention to harass me publicly, he could've done so much damage to me. Thirdly, if you have a laptop, just cover your camera. Just be safe, I'm still dealing with paranoia, going to self defense classes, IT classes just to protect myself. 

On 2/28/2013 at 2:44 AM, Yes-Man said:

So, I was at GameStop, seeing now much Epic Mickey 2 was.

And this girl who was... Barely dressed walked up to me and started asking for my number, and if I was still a virgin.

And said yes and she said she was gonna change that.

I seriously was terrified for my life.

I walked away and as soon as I was out if site, I made a break for it.

So, in conclusion, there are a lot of creeps at GameStop.

I wish i was you if thats true. Though sorry for that experience you witnessed tough

Edited by Sparkleberry
  • Brohoof 1

This one guy I went to school with messaged me on Facebook and strangely talked about his... experiences (which I find hard to believe even happened, he’s not exactly a knight in shining armor)... in detail! And then he proceeded to ask for pics. If you know what I mean. I was like uhhhh... no? He was trying so hard to be suave but it was failing. If you want someone to be interested in you, you don’t talk about that crap right off the bat. That’s just weird. Like I said I think it was all false and made up to get my attention. 
Definitely the creepiest time someone tried to get my attention :eww:

Ooh, finally somewhere to tell this story!

I was at a holiday camp thing with my friend, and it had a sort of kid-friendly nightclub thing that we went to in the evenings; it had a show and a gift shop and things, but we just hung out in the arcade upstairs. It was normal most nights, but then this guy started trying to win me popping candy from the machine, and I accepted it as I was a dumb kid at the time. He took this as me leading him on or something and he tried to ask me out, I said no, and he said that I owed him or something because of the sweets? My friend and I ran from him and hid behind a ride thing in the restaurant, and I personally didn't see him for the rest of the night, but my friend bumped into him in the gift shop and he started asking for our caravan number so he could come and see me! It was terrifying for my socially stunted kid self, and it kind of put me off talking to teenagers up until I became one myself. Even though it was a relatively small thing, I'm quite sure I'll never fully forget it...:scoots:

I have not had people actually flirt with me or if they did, it was subtly. Though I have theorized it may have been because I was known to have a very big you know and it makes sense girls wouldn't want to be with someone that's very big. So when you are known in school for being very big you don't really get girls attention so yeah none have actually attempted to flirt with me and last time I went I had my chest groped UwU silly bois no he was high as a kite. Though hey you're welcome.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

• 3 years later...

I was only 13 years old and he was 40. Kept sending me inappropriate messages on a social media website. I ended up deleting my account because his messages got really bad and it legit scared me.

• Shocked 2

Hmm… I’ve had a lot of creepy dudes hit on me before.

But my favorite one was at a football game. This 40 some year old (I was barely 20 at the time) went out of his way to move and sit right next to me in the stands. Thought that was a bit weird at first but whatever. I don’t like insulting appearances, but this guy looked sleazy. Like a scummy used cars salesman. He asked the usual introductory questions, name, what are you here for, age. And kinda just got more and more creepy from there.

He was obviously drunk to some degree and went on about this frat he used to go to. Complimented me quite a bit despite me being obviously uncomfortable. And towards the end of the game he was very adamant about me giving him my number. Which I did because I didn’t wanna cause a scene. Once I did give him my number he invited me over to his place which… yeah, obviously refused. 

I weaseled my way out of the conversation and booked it back to my dorm and friends (I had went to the game alone, downsides of having nerdy friends who hate sports). He texted me later that evening and I blocked his number and thankfully never saw him again. Also never went to any event on my own again after that, I dragged at least one other person along with me. Lesson learned.

• Shocked 1

Earlier this year (I think? Could have been late last year) I did have an middle aged (leaning on the older side) man get on an elevator with me. We were completely alone. He started being overtly friendly and used pet names. He got worse right after we got out of the elevator, but thankfully, we parted ways pretty quickly after that and I never had to deal with him again.

In high school, I had a couple of guys who loved to sexually harass me. The other girls in the class hated me for some reason I can not remember and looked the other way. This is the worst instance I have ever dealt with, as... well. Not going into it. I don't want to... This resurfaced for me recently with an unexpected trigger and I am still dealing with it.

Online, when I was a teenager, I had older men being overtly friendly to me and I was oblivious. I was very young and now looking back on it, it is SUPER creepy. But they were on an internet forum, they didn't know where I lived, they could not get to me, but.. the fact that I was so oblivious made me vulnerable. They didn't send me any inappropriate pictures or anything thankfully.

Overall it's been a rare occurrence in my life, but the fact that one happened so recently does eek me out a bit.