Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Describe the creepiest person who ever flirted with you.

Wingnut

Long story short: 

this guy who was 10+ years older than me i met at work would try to flirt and he stalked me around literally, found my personal Facebook and went to “fake call” me every time and when i asked him what’s he doing he just went oops but still continued late at night 

• Brohoof 2

I get hit on by old dudes all the time. Had one guy I used to work with stalk me to the gym. He’d follow me and say disgusting things to me and try to get me to sleep with him. Even threatened me a couple times. Had to get hr involved. Glad I don’t have to see him ever again.

Well I mean I could see him out and about somewhere but it’s not happened yet.

I was approached by a dude my dads age at a gas station and he was hitting on me. He seemed like he was on....drugs or something. Really freaked me out.

Ive also had men in random cars pull up along side me when I’m out walking. Hitting on me, had one dude randomly yell at me telling me to get in his fn truck. Legit ran back to my car.

I have a lot of bad stories with creepy men. 

However I will say since a cop started patrolling through where I walk to my dentist and doctors office things have improved immensely. I know they’re only doing it because the nurses park where I do and have to walk now. It’s greatly improved things in that area.

If someone creeps me out I try to avoid them as much as possible.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...

At an old job, a manager tapped my butt once. She's 20 years older than me.

Not as bad, but there were a couple times in which I was taking a walk and women in a car slowed down to yell "Hey sexy!" obnoxiously.

On 6/25/2019 at 7:34 PM, Lucky Bolt said:

Hmm where do I even start. :nom: I guess the creepiest person would be this one guy who was practically following me around in a gas station a couple months back, smiling at me and seemed to not be able to keep his eyes off my....uh, well. You get the idea. :bea: Like "Hey, dude, my eyes are up here. Now get lost." Yeah he just gave me some borderline pedo vibes. 

Yikes. I hope you're packin' heat if it's dangerous where you live.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Methuselah said:

Yikes. I hope you're packin' heat if it's dangerous where you live.

Only particular areas, and mostly only at night. Unfortunately my workplace is located in this area and considering I get off work rather late sometimes, I'm overly cautious. I should probably get a can of pepper spray for good measure. :Thorax:

• Brohoof 2

21 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Only particular areas, and mostly only at night. Unfortunately my workplace is located in this area and considering I get off work rather late sometimes, I'm overly cautious. I should probably get a can of pepper spray for good measure. :Thorax:

Don't forget to add a rocket-propelled grenade launcher and an AK-47 to your arsenal :laugh:

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Methuselah said:

Don't forget to add a rocket-propelled grenade launcher and an AK-47 to your arsenal :laugh:

Good idea! :ButtercupLaugh: 

The old car key in between the fingers trick is what I use right now. 

• Brohoof 2

I was talking to a guy who was pretty decent at the beginning, but then he started getting weird. He kept talking about his violent fantasies, physical abuse and more odd stuff. He insisted on meeting irl and he wanted me to hurt him. Like physically. He wanted to be tortured and he was very serious about it. I was creeped out and blocked him from everywhere.

• Brohoof 3

5 minutes ago, zoloft said:

I was talking to a guy who was pretty decent at the beginning, but then he started getting weird. He kept talking about his violent fantasies, physical abuse and more odd stuff. He insisted on meeting irl and he wanted me to hurt him. Like physically. He wanted to be tortured and he was very serious about it. I was creeped out and blocked him from everywhere.

Oh no, not that :blink: I heard of a woman who wanted to be tortured to death and after a lot of trying, she finally found someone who did so. And then there are those lovely, similar cases involving someone looking to get eaten... *barf*

• Brohoof 1

I don't get hit by creeps, but I do have talked to many people around the Internet, and I found most of the interesting in many different ways. I can understand most of them, though it is hard to fully understand why they do the things they do. :ooh:

• Brohoof 1

Not personally, but 2 years ago on Christmas holidays I got bored and decided to go to the online chat site (like Omegle but without cam and ability to send photos) and pretended a girl. Holy sh*t, I've never seen so many creeps, everyone in this chat tried to flirt with me even after I said "Dude, I'm 13-16 years old". Never returned there again

• Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, A French Derpy full of Salt said:

If someone will flirt with me, I do believe I'll be the creepy guy in the story.

We'll see about that... ...

Spoiler

Hi :mellow: Pumpkin...

Now you can scratch that off the list.

I don’t know if this counts as flirting, it was more along the lines of sexual harassment. This kid was in my summer camp and we happened to be sitting next to each other. Him and his brother were notoriously annoying and rude but I thought the one was starting to get better since we were all sitting around playing Just Dance. I was completely wrong because absolutely out of nowhere he took his nasty little fingers and touched me from behind. He had a really creepy smirk on his face too which was the worst part. I slapped his hands off and called him a pervert then I walked outside and started crying. Needless to say, that was the worst day of camp.

6 minutes ago, notRem said:

i was about to say something about how nobody would ever flirt with me but then i remembered i actually have a girlfriend now and i can't make jokes about being alone anymore

You have a girlfriend, and you don’t get harassed: best of both worlds. :Thorax:

• Brohoof 1

I have heard storied about older women flirting with my brother on a cruise. He also said it was difficult to distinguish them from pretty young women with so much vodka in the blood stream. :eww:

I asked him to not give any more details.

He was one of those creeps who wouldn't take no for an answer. Pestered me all the time, and he just gave off this really creepy vibe in general.

He asked me if I was a lesbian, because God help me that could be the only reason why I would say no to him.

(I'm not a lesbian btw).

It was honestly so uncomfortable and awkward. 

Once I had a cougar of an office manager who bought clothes from a thrift store and said I'd look cute in them. She also lied about finding handcuffs in storage. Thank God she only lasted two months. Creeped the hell out of me.

4 hours ago, Yoshi89 said:

Once I had a cougar of an office manager who bought clothes from a thrift store and said I'd look cute in them. She also lied about finding handcuffs in storage. Thank God she only lasted two months. Creeped the hell out of me.

Yikes. That's one creepy-sounding cougar.

• Brohoof 1