Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Describe the creepiest person who ever flirted with you.

Wingnut

People at public bus stops. You meet every kind of person imaginable and that includes a plethora of weirdos. It's not fun when you're getting hit on by creepy men old enough to be your father, enough said. >_>

My mother used to hang out with some really "colorful" people and at least two of her male "friends" seemed awfully interested in me. Thankfully, this was a very long time ago and I remain unharmed.

got new for you, not all of us are "fuck anything that moves" or have complex about being virgin (In fact, I'd rather have my virginity back than losing it with a prostitute as my 18th birthday gift >_> )

I am a horny perverted bastard but even I have standards, sure I have thought about screwing stangers and I once came very very close to actually going through with something like that but decided not to because it just didn't feel right to me. I say that not to judge anyone who does that as I am pretty sure that is God's job and not mine, but there is of course no shame in how you feel. I am a bit of a sappy romantic, I am not ashamed to admit I like sex but I am only willing to give myself to someone I actually love.

People at public bus stops. You meet every kind of person imaginable and that includes a plethora of weirdos.

I have taken public transportation for over 10 years and am not surprised, the WTF cringeworthy as well as the occasional LOL moments I have seen at bus stops could probably fill a book. The king of awkward moments though was not a sexual situation, but was this one time where this guy did pick on this other guy and threatened him. Thankfully the bus driver managed to defuse the situation.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 1

I had an issue with some guy on tumblr when I was part of one of the RP communities on there. 

We'd talked a little, and he'd been a little flirty, but I didn't really pay any attention to it.

He added me on Skype, then sent me loaaads of messages when I was offline.

I ended up blocking him, but he continued to sent me loads of messages on tumblr, which resulted in me removing my account and making a new one, only adding my friends.

He found me again, and sent me a, uhm, leeeewd video of him. Turned out he'd gone and found my friends, then asked them for my account. I cut ties with the majority of friends for a long time, and vanished from the RP section of the site all together.

I still get creepy messages from time to time. Most recently when I posted some pictures of myself wearing cosplay, some guy kept askin' for lewd pics D: I'm not even cute what the heck

I've not really dealt with any IRL creepers though just online ones. I'm pretty thankful for that  :lol:

At the Subway here in my town, there is this guy named "Joe" who is about in his 40s. How I know? Because my boyfriend's mother works there. Now, don't get me wrong, but Joe is a nice guy. He gets your order right and is a very good employee, obviously, because he's been there for like...years. Basically, since the Subway opened in my town like..years ago.

I also noticed that Joe was very talkative to me and seemed to like me. He only knows me, because...obviously my boyfriend's mother works there and we occasionally will pop in and get Subway when his mom works and she usually works with Joe. Even like, when me and my boyfriend went into Subway and it was just Joe there during his shift, he would be more talky with me, than my boyfriend. Just the comments Joe will like....say to me and the looks he gives me.

Finally, one day, my boyfriend's mom told me that Joe likes...or i mean, LOVES young women. Teenage up to young 20s. I wondered why Joe always stared at me and just..talked my ear off and asked me a billion questions. It is rather creepy. Even Joe looks creepy. He has like...them glasses that make him look bug eyed, the way his face looks, his voice, his smile, how his hair is shaved....He just fits the description as a creeper. Last time I went to Subway a few weeks ago, he was MAJORLY flirtsy. Like, my boyfriend made the joke of putting spicy sauce into my sub just to fool me and I was like "Nooooo don't!!" and Joe laughs and said "Oh, i'll never do that to you honey" in this...seductive sounding voice and a creepy smile  :o Ughhhhhhh

At the Subway here in my town, there is this guy named "Joe" who is about in his 40s. How I know? Because my boyfriend's mother works there. Now, don't get me wrong, but Joe is a nice guy. He gets your order right and is a very good employee, obviously, because he's been there for like...years. Basically, since the Subway opened in my town like..years ago.

I also noticed that Joe was very talkative to me and seemed to like me. He only knows me, because...obviously my boyfriend's mother works there and we occasionally will pop in and get Subway when his mom works and she usually works with Joe. Even like, when me and my boyfriend went into Subway and it was just Joe there during his shift, he would be more talky with me, than my boyfriend. Just the comments Joe will like....say to me and the looks he gives me.

Finally, one day, my boyfriend's mom told me that Joe likes...or i mean, LOVES young women. Teenage up to young 20s. I wondered why Joe always stared at me and just..talked my ear off and asked me a billion questions. It is rather creepy. Even Joe looks creepy. He has like...them glasses that make him look bug eyed, the way his face looks, his voice, his smile, how his hair is shaved....He just fits the description as a creeper. Last time I went to Subway a few weeks ago, he was MAJORLY flirtsy. Like, my boyfriend made the joke of putting spicy sauce into my sub just to fool me and I was like "Nooooo don't!!" and Joe laughs and said "Oh, i'll never do that to you honey" in this...seductive sounding voice and a creepy smile  :o Ughhhhhhh

... creepy.. May I suggest checking your sandwiches from now on? I'm just sayin' I'm sayin'.

... creepy.. May I suggest checking your sandwiches from now on? I'm just sayin' I'm sayin'.

Oh man D: Maybe I should!! Lol, though I havent been going there as often and usually when I do, my boyfriend's mom works. But, i think I will check them when he works now :X

Oh man D: Maybe I should!! Lol, though I havent been going there as often and usually when I do, my boyfriend's mom works. But, i think I will check them when he works now :X

Better safe than sorry, ya know?

• Brohoof 1

So, one time I was taking a shower, right? I turn around, and there he was. Right there in the bathroom. Buffalo Man was watching me shower.

BuffaloManxSquidward_zps3724aabb.gif

Needless to say, I let him join.

• Brohoof 5

Oh god, all these 10-20 years older men hitting on me every time I'm done singing at any bar... I'm not one of those pretty girls and normaly noone would flirt with me but at work, when I sing  suddenly get bunch of guys trying to get under my dress and they usually are creepy perverts making me weird offers... or just buying me a drink but sometimes I'm afraid of drinking stuff they ordered. I wish someone nice would flirt with me once. :c ...oh wait, that happened few times already. ^^

Edited by Burning Question

Well ok there was this kinda nice girl once. She was cool and all but she was just not my type. The problem was she was like stalking me 24/7. Luckily it is better now :P

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

I used to work at McDonald's when I was 16 (don't judge; I needed quick cash at the time). From what I've heard from a friend of mine who worked there, the McDonald's I worked at attracted quite a few strange guys. I said I'll keep that in mind and I thanked him for the warning.

So one spring day I was working in the lobby cleaning up messes people made; making sure the whole lobby was nice and clean. As I was taking out the trash, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around quickly to notice a guy who looked about to be in his late 50's early 60's. By the looks of him he looked homeless (dirty clothes, a backpack with him, unkempt beard). I moved away from him a little bit. With a smile I asked if he needed anything. The man smiled; a few teeth missing. He said he thought I looked very pretty for my age and I was one of the prettiest girls he's seen working at the restaurant. Trying to be nice, I said thanks. At that moment, red flags were going up in my head. However, I didn't bother telling anyone which was a dumb move on my part.

During the time I spent working there, I would seen the guy pretty much every weekday evening and every Saturday. On Saturdays I would see him in the morning, he would leave, then come back later on to get more coffee (he got a cup every morning). Either he really liked McDonald's or he somehow new my schedule. Either way, he creeped me out. Whenever he saw me, he would come up for a hug/ a pat on the back like we were longtime friends or something. At one point he gave me a random book to keep; saying it was "a gift from him". I tried my hardest to ignore him, but he would always stare at my and wink at me as I walked past him. Working there was so stressful and it didn't help that some creepy guy kept hitting on me every time he saw me.

I don't work at McDonald's anymore and I'm so happy I don't. Once in awhile I go to breakfast with a friend or two to McDonald's, but I never see him there. He must've realized I left and moved on to another restaurant. However, there was this one time my mom was driving me home from school when I saw creepy dude on his bike going down the street. He didn't see me thank God. If he did, who knows what would've happened. So creepy dude, I never want to see you again. EVER.

Edited by Sommar

i have been hit on by 75 year old woman and an 80 year old man, ew! my sister has had like 70 year old men go after her to. they are pretty creepy! i'm 28! go hit on someone your own age

I had an old man at a grocery store eye up on me before, and not at anyone else. I wanted to get the hell away from him before he could do anything, and I did.

That was one of the scarier moments in my life.

Please take off your fedora.

You missed out an opportunity to lose your virginity, but of course, you failed.

Things like this make me facepalm due to people rejecting the offer.

I hope you are joking. Even those who have sex liberally usually do it with people they trust (friends), not some random person.

I've been hit on by several creepy guys.

Some, even on this forum but let's not mention anypony's name 'cause that would only be rude.

However, I have this one time I remember specifically. I was at my first anime convention and I had dressed myself up with a pretty, white dress and I had a lot of fun with my friends at the time.. I really enjoyed myself at my first con!

Then, one of my friends got this "great idea" to put a "Free Hugs" sign on me since we had a lot of people doing the same thing, getting a lot of hugs from nice people who walked past them. They sort of wanted me to open up a bit, since I was not used to the con's environment and how affectionate people were acting towards each other. Let's say that I still had my little personal bubble activated around me at that point...

Anyway, so I walked around with that sign around my neck and people gently hugged me and some were more excited about the hug, etc, etc. It was a very sweet experience at first, 'cause I mean, hugs never hurt. So, it was getting late and dark outside, I still had the sign hanging around my neck and we were getting some juice in a stand, outside, but still inside the Con area... When suddenly an older man walked up to me. I had still some getting used to how people acted around me, but he pecked me on the shoulder and I turned around. He was SO much taller and bigger than me and definitely older. I was 14 years old at the time and he must have been at least 20-24 years old.

He then leaned closer, looked at my sign and whispered "Do you hand out free kisses as well?". I was SO shocked, I couldn't respond. I had never even thought about kissing anyone before, I had absolutely never kissed anyone before and I definitely didn't want to kiss him of all people. He was a stranger to me, he was much older and it was dark outside, I got the chills. My mind and body basically screamed "NO", but I couldn't say anything, I had no idea what to say if I had opened my mouth. So, he leaned in even closer, closer and closer to my lips. I just stood there, shaking and my mind was just blank. He was SO close to his lips touching mine, when he finally leaned back again, straightened up and said. "If you don't want to, then of course I won't force you".

I still had nothing to say, but I finally got something out of me, "Um, I.. No... Thanks. Uh..", I stuttered a LOT saying it, and I don't remember exactly what I responded, but I remember that I barely could speak for myself that moment. I was very relieved that he had that kind of respect for me but I was still shocked and very shaky. My body wouldn't stop shaking after that and I'll never forget that moment. I'm very happy that he never kissed me, I'm thankful for that, but I remember the smell and warmth of his breath so close to my face, it is never anything I enjoy looking back at.

I've also experienced a lot of talking on buses and on the street. Like, "Here comes the cookie", or "Can I see your tits?". I've also experienced that people tell me and my friend to "KISS ALREADY" and all that kind of stuff.

I also remember once when I was at a family party and this one guy in the same age as me if not about 2 years younger, started hitting on me. He was about 15 years old while I was 17. He didn't look too bad, but he was very rude to me. To pick an example, these are a few things he said to me: "Nice tits. They're kinda small though, and you said you were 17 years old??" and "I live in the house next to where you're going to be staying. If you want to, you can come over at midnight. We could have some sex.". I could never tell if he was joking or not, but I was never very flattered by his 'compliments'. 

Luckily, I still live in a very peaceful and polite country, so these things are pretty neutral. It was still creepy to go through though.

Edited by darkwingmare

A senior started sitting with me at lunch really frequently despite my obvious hints that he's creeping me the fuck out. He kept looking over my shoulder and asking me questions about food and he's just ugh... thankfully my friend told him to lay off and he never bothered me again. 

Really, I've only been hit on only a few times in my life. Mostly in my teens. There was this girl at the church that I only saw that one time. What was interesting is that she lived in the area but I didn't. So yeah.

Then there was the rare case of the girls who flirted with me during highschool. It was during the time when I gave out hall passes. I just ignored it because really I know that girlfriends are not worth your time when you want good grades. Sorry to sound like a heartless bastard but I really had no interest in having a girlfriend, no matter how much my body protested me resisting it. Honestly I'd be more open now to having a girlfriend if it wasn't for the fact I already have a boyfriend.

I've never been flirted with. I am forever alone. Though I'm certainly not above asking people out.

I've seen this weirdo in the mirror hit on me. I was sort of fluttered because it the first time somebody flirted with me but his face told me that he was going to abduct me and lock me away in his basement. I never looked into the mirror ever since.

But seriously the only time I ever recollect getting "hit on" was by somebody in 6th grade who was doing it in a joking matter to tease me a little. Maybe that's why I've become such a tease these past years...

(edited)

Well being a guy... I'd say the CREEPIEST one was from some guy at my school.  Last semester I was walking back to class after our High School had a fire drill.  And in the crowd, one guy.... well I won't say what he did, but I turned around and said if he ever did that again, I'd knock his teeth down his throat and leave him battered outside.  He didn't do that again.

Gay people are so inherently creepy to the point where you need to emphasize you were both guys with giant bold text? See, to me, if a gay guy flirted with me, I'd just let them know I'm not gay myself, but wouldn't be creeped out by their sexuality.

And whatever he did better have actually been something harmful to you to justify you threatening to beat him half to death.

Edited by Grumpy Enchantress

There was one guy in high school that was obsessed with dating me and thus stalked me many times to my classes, thankfully he eventually got the hint I wasn't interested and backed off. There's this other guy that works at a Martin's near my house who harassed my friend and now feels the need to bother me, but I usually ignore him though since he's pretty creepy.