Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Describe the creepiest person who ever flirted with you.

Wingnut

Never been directly hit on by anyone.

There have been some occasions on which guys have had interest in me, but I indirectly rejected them (I'm gay, but at the time, I was extremely confused about my gender identity and certainly didn't want to be hit on as a girl).  That's about it.  Anyway, if anything, I'm sure that would be the creepy one!  After all, I already stalked one of my crushes (that went absolutely nowhere... How depressing...)  I even made a drawing with me being a creep xD.

True fact buddy xD enjoy what is left of that cause its gonna go out the window in like 3 years. Lmho

I lost my innocence and life at ten. Damn you Fallout 2, you beautiful, beautiful beast.

Everyone hitting on me is creepy. I don't want a relationship. I don't want to be near you. I hate it when people touch me.

One of my friends invited me to a party at his college a few months ago, and while I was there I got hit on by what must have been a grad student (he looked really old) who was not a sight for sore eyes, and was wearing nothing but underwear and a bra. I have no idea where he got the bra, and he didn't seem to comprehend the phrase "Dude, I'm not gay."

• Brohoof 2

Hmmm, I can't say I've had any creeps flirt with me, perhaps I have made an effort to forget it.

I will say I do fear coming across as creepy when I try to tell someone I like them.

So, I met this major creep on a site called MLPForums, right? I think the dude's name was Artemis or something. Needless to say, he kept hitting on me to the point where it's now unlawful for him to be within 500 feet of me.

• Brohoof 3

So, I met this major creep on a site called MLPForums, right? I think the dude's name was Artemis or something. Needless to say, he kept hitting on me to the point where it's now unlawful for him to be within 500 feet of me.

Artemis isn't the Greek goddess of the hunt for no reason.

• Brohoof 7

I went shopping in 8th grade with one of my friends one night, and this guy right behind me waiting to check out at the counter as well kept on staring at me... perversely, and oblivious me didn't even notice until my friends' mom pointed it out to me. Not really flirting, but creepy nonetheless.

One time I was at a Lee-ann Chins at my local mall, and as I was ordering the worker seemed to be acting flirty towards me. He kept smiling, and before we left after we got our food he gave us the usual "Thank you come again" that employees give, except he did this little motion he turned one shoulder forwards as he smiled. I know I'm describing it horribly, but it looked hella flirtatious to me. I glanced at him several times taking other peoples orders, and I didn't see him really smile at anybody else. I think he may have been flirting with me? I don't know. It wasn't necessarily creepy, it was just that it was my first potential time having a guy flirt with me. (I'm a guy by the way.)

Edited by Mikami

This one time there was this hot 18 year old blonde who walked up to me and asked if I wanted to have a little fun and I was so creeped out that a girl of that league was hitting on me that I said: "No way, you creep me out". Lol, I'm just kidding nobody has ever flirted with me before. I would certainly not be creeped out if that happened to me. ;)

• Brohoof 1

I'm sure it's happened to me(because I have noticed girls grinning at me and been complimented my looks, I think I look pretty "meh" but I guess I do look a little rough and "redneckish" so I might be attractive to the girls that are into that, one of my friends also commented the "rebel" vibe my really long hair gives off might be part of it) because I'm so socially oblivious they'd have to hit me over the head with a stick and introduce themselves.

I have a(straight male) friend though that must be good and triggering gaydar false-positives because he would get "the look" from other men constantly in the most random places(like Goodwill). It was funny because I about accused him of being homophobic one day for walking and whispering "that dude is gay" in my ear until he clarified he knew because the guy grinned and winked at him.  

Like a month ago in my Graphic design class there was this girl who was trying really hard to flirt with me.

Its like she made up any excuse she could to put her hands on me, trying to tickle me, patting my head, pull on my paint leg...

She got really creepy at one point and showed me some nude graphic pics on her phone... I was uncomfortable to say the least...  :unsure:

*tokes doob*

Yo mah homies, let me lay a fo-shizzle rap on ya'll.

Dis shit be happenin' like a few racial stereotype years ago... (Racial Stereotype Years are way different than you're average year. They consist of 420 days instead of the 365 that we get in a regular year.) So yeah, 'bout halfway through the racial stereotype year (RSY for short) I was going on my yearly road trip adventure with my cat named Cedric. I'd always take his lazy ass with me on these things just in case I ran across some bitches on my journey. (Bitches be lovin' kittens, dawg)

So me and my lil' Cedric be tarin' up the open roads in our wondrous 1974 Mercury Colony Park station wagon mindin' our own business with ol' Waylon playin' on the radio and a cold one tucked away in my hand as maintain a stead speed of a mere 110 mph. Cedric was had to take a piss, so I pulled over into the nearest rest-stop I could find. Cedric was one of those lovable cats who featured a mighty handlebar mustache, a Snap-On trucker cap and a mild addiction to Wintergreen Scoal. You wouldn't guess it by looking at his fluffy lil' face, but his stupid ass did some hard drugs in his younger days.

I pulled the ol' boat of a wagon into a parking spot at the rest-stop and Cedric opened the passenger door and exited the vehicle. At this point, I bet you are asking "Yo, bitch. Is all this shit even on topic or true for that matter?!" And what kind of MLP Forums law obeying poster would I be if I said "No"? Yeah, probably one on the most wanted list.
Anyways, our friend Cedric left to go take a massive piss which left me sitting in the mighty road machine of a wagon awaiting his return. Time passed as I sat in the omnipotent wagon gazing upon the stereotypical hula girl sitting on the dashboard. I really would have thought ol' Cedric would have emptied his tank in all of this time, so I jumped out of the indomitable wagon and went to search for Cedric.

The rest-stop wasn't very large, so finding him should be as easy as finding a Mexican mowing a lawn, a hipster sitting in a Starbucks or even more common, a terrible fanmade OC in a MLP forum... Anyways, I went toward the only restrooms in the whole rest-stop to see if ol' Ceddy was in there. Usually he'd keep it politically correct and use a toilet instead of pissin' by a tree or something.

Before I got my happy ass to the restroom door, Cedric ran out like a teenage girl who had just been felt up in a dark closet. Cedric ran out screaming which led me to believe something odd was going on in these parts considering he isn't just scared by anyone. I stuck my dumbass head into the restroom to see nothing but a rather large, hairy, muscular, obese, fat, overweight, massive, pudgy, gross, nasty, hefty, oversize, fat, bulky, and most importantly FAT woman (or what appeared to be a woman) slappin' on some lipstick as she/he? said "Mhmmm boy, that lil' kitty sure can meow if you know what I mean, nudge, nudge, wink, wink".

I had one of those Earl Hickey expressions on my face at this point in time (One eyebrow higher than the other with a confused glare just stuck on your face) This man-lady pulled out a weapon and said with a filthy tone as she ripped her shirt off "You're next fella, give me what I like!" I was like "Holy FUCK! Is that a live ANIMAL?!"
All I could do at this point was slam the restroom door and run like hell back to the road machine. I did just that, slammed the door, made a break for it, but the walking tank-wagon was not amused and attempting to follow me. Luckily for me, Cedric got the wagon wand swung in just in time before the man-lady fired a shot right at me. I jumped in with ol' Ceddy and he threw it in gear and barreled out of the rest area like no other.

From what we knew, we thought we were safe now, come to find out later... that was not the case.

Meanwhile, Cedric told me what happened in a little more detail than I wanted. It was pretty fucked up to say the least... Poor lil' fella... Let me just share with you nice internet people what ol' Ceddy went through.

Cedric: I was drunk, the day my mom got out of prison, I went to pick her up in the ra... Okay, okay fine. I left the mighty road machine in search for a place to take the piss of the century so I stumbled into the restroom like any law-abiding cat would do. Upon my entrance to the restroom, I came across this really ugly bitch who was trying to seduce me while I took mah pee. I mean seriously, when I'm takin' a piss, you don't try to get in my pants... Especially if you look like a nuclear experiment...
Anyways, this fuckin' crazy ass bitch pulled a gun on my ass when I ignored her requests to take part in how you say the "butt fuckin'". Maybe if she actually was hot, I woulda... but this bitch was huge and looked like a waste disposal bin from a Chinese restaurant.

This bitch stuck the gun to my head and demanded that I gave her the sex. I did not want to give her the sex. At all. But you know, with a .38 revolver pointed at your head, you don't got much more than two choices, three choices if you are a lose cannon cop who doesn't play by the rules, and a unlimited amount of options if you are Chuck Norris or Buffalo Man.

So, I went along with what she wanted, and luckily for me, you came in about halfway through what she was going to do to me. I ran my ass to the road machine and fired it up as quick as possible hoping you were right behind me, when I saw you weren't, I had to swing in and rescue you.

That is what happened to poor Cedric. Rape. Who the fuck rapes a cat?! Sick... Just sick. Anyways, you thought we were in the clear? Fuck no. We slowed the mighty wagon down to 60mph (cruising speed) and attempted to carry on with our trip after we found Cedric a hotel where he could shower many, many times.
Ol' Ceddy had the wheel as we leisurely rolled down the ol' highway trying to forget what just happened when I saw a large obstruction in the passenger sideview mirror... It was this fat bitch on a rascal scooter chasing us at highway speeds... My mind was blown at this point, shit, even Cedric was tweakin' out.

This fuckin' rascal scooter shot up behind our wagon and she began to ram it. I couldn't believe that fuckin' thing could even go that fast, especially with more weight than a Chevy 3500 pickup should haul driving it! Cedric began to swerve around attempting to shake her off of the rear bumper. We really didn't have a weapon on us except for double-barrel sawed off shotgun, a smith and wesson 500, a .357 magnum signed by a Clint Eastwood, and a canon powershot 330 hs (Just in case we needed to take pictures)...

Cedric sped the wagon down as I picked one of our various weapons and began shooting out the rear window trying to get this big ol' bitch to go away. I mean, JEEZUS, she was the size of a large pickup truck, you'd think I'd be able to shoot her ass, but she kept that rascal scooter as nimble as can be. Luckily for us, Cedric was driving and Cedric was a boss at driving. He was the first cat driver to win the Daytona 500 5 times in a row, he was also the first cat to reach 344 miles per hour in a shopping cart. (Brave soul)...

A idea popped into Cedric's smart lil' head that I wouldn't have thought of. He told me to get back up in the passenger seat and buckle up. He slammed the clutch in and threw the ol' 74' Mercury Colony Park in 3rd gear as we began to accelerate away from the fat bitch. (I know, I know stock Mercury Colony Park Wagons did not have a manual transmission, luckily for ours, Cedric installed one. Bitch.) We were really flyin' now, the Merc's ol' 460 cubic inch 7.5 liter was really balls to the wall as we raced down the highway with this scooter hot on our tail,

The scooter was a decent distance away from the wagon now as I thought we were just going to escape this bitch, but no. Cedric had a better idea. This wagon weighs over 4,000 pounds stock, luckily for ours, it weighs a mere 8,532 pounds. Did some modifications over the weekend. I looked at Cedric funny after he said that, but I trusted him. Alright Cedric, do what you gotta do!

Cedric yelled "Hold on!" as he pushed in the clutch and stood on the brake pedal. The four-wheel disc brakes powered by 8-piston Brembo brake calipers on each wheel really kicked in as the wagon basically slowed down in no time at all. We went from 122 mph to 50 mph in seconds. And you know what happened when we did? That fat ass bitch drivin' that rascal scooter at 70+ miles per hour slammed into the back of our station wagon and pretty much exploded. It was a sight I tell ya. Like fireworks on the 4th of July, or the skies of Hiroshima on August 6th and 9th of 1945, or the afterfire of a Honda Civic after a intense downshift from 4th to 2nd. You get the picture, it was massive.

Anyways, yeah, that's basically how that all went down. Luckily for our 74' Mercury Wagon, it was built like a tank and did not receive any damage whatsoever that day. The only issue was the parts of a exploded fat bitch basically covered the whole highway (Those highway cleanup guys will need some big shovels...) Other than that, Cedric got a shower later that night and felt a little more clean than he did before hand... I still felt bad for him so I bought him a new pair of sneakers...

That is what went down when me and Cedric encountered the creepiest person to ever dare flirt with us. Hope you enjoyed our tale, and if you didn't... Fine. Here's a picture of what our station wagon looked like:

1974-lincoln-mercury-20.jpg

Edited by Chevette
  • Brohoof 4

Please take off your fedora.

You missed out an opportunity to lose your virginity, but of course, you failed.

Things like this make me facepalm due to people rejecting the offer.

got news for you, not all of us are "fuck anything that moves" or have complex about being virgin (In fact, I'd rather have my virginity back than losing it with a prostitute as my 18th birthday gift >_> )

Edited by Zekromic
  • Brohoof 2

Probably the creepiest / most awkward time for me was being sat in a Religious education (of all classes.. the irony xD) and my best friend (a girl) who is sat to my left on the same table (at the back of the class thank god) randomly places her hand on the inside of my thigh and starts moving it up and down xD.... Thankfully she didn't go any higher... though I wouldn't have minded if it wasn't in the middle of class .. xD  It was just so weird and surreal and was pretty much the first time a girl had done that too me... we later became a couple for about 3 - 4 months but turned out she was kinda the type that liked to 'play around' with alot of guys, so that ended fairly quick, kinda glad too :P 

oh I call her lady invisible..................no one =(

I don't have much luck with such things...or um I guess I'll have to say  "luck" in this thread :P

Edited by Jokuc