Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Describe the music from person above you.

Sig Hoovestrong

I head an idea for game, so thought might post it. The idea is that one post music from youtube other sources of media. And ask the nest person what come in mind when here this tone, what pop up in your imagination. For example describe scene taking place in your head. Your just try explain what music make you feel.  Try to find music with none our, as less vocals as possible. I want music to paint you scene, not the words.

Now with dos rule's stablest, I will post the first video. And then next person get describe what happening in his/he imagination.

GO!

What come's to mind?

Edited by Sig Hoovestrong
  • Brohoof 1

oh wow, that's really not my music at all XD

when i listen to that, i could imagine a bee flying over a batch of  flowers. like some kind of opening scene to a kid's TV show.

at about 1:00 in the magic happens! dem screeches <3

Edited by repsol rave
  • Brohoof 1

This one makes me think of a scene. You're riding a magnetic rail line on a high speed car through a distopian, futuristic city. The sky is dark, but dimly lit with the lights of the towering buildings around you. You speed along at great velocity, coming up to an incline, and fly off a ramp. Taking flight for a time, you eventually set back down upon the rail below and continue on, as the buildings get taller and taller, impossibly high structures.

Here's mine.

Reminds me of the graphics for Toonami on cartoon network, maybe superimposed onto a field of flowers with peals blowing in the wind, and the camera is just drifting through the field in between the flowers as the sky changes from day to night. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Getting ready for the Final Fight. Win, or die trying.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

A group of warriors preparing for battle against, presumably, a dragon.  At 3:16, the battle begins, and rages on until the end of the song.

Edited by Pony Joe

• 1 month later...

Film-noir Chicago, visiting all the different bars in the middle of the night.

• 9 years later...