Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Describe the creepiest person who ever flirted with you.

Wingnut

So, I was at GameStop, seeing now much Epic Mickey 2 was.

And this girl who was... Barely dressed walked up to me and started asking for my number, and if I was still a virgin.

And said yes and she said she was gonna change that.

I seriously was terrified for my life.

I walked away and as soon as I was out if site, I made a break for it.

So, in conclusion, there are a lot of creeps at GameStop.

wait wait wait wait wait... was she hot

we don't have game stop's here

damnet why don't I get to meet these loose women?!

I mean dayum that's the kind of stuff you pray for...and you ran out of there...

jeez...

Well being a guy... I'd say the CREEPIEST one was from some guy at my school.  Last semester I was walking back to class after our High School had a fire drill.  And in the crowd, one guy.... well I won't say what he did, but I turned around and said if he ever did that again, I'd knock his teeth down his throat and leave him battered outside.  He didn't do that again.

Edited by Rainbow Dashey

I can't think of very many specific instances...mostly I get 13-15 year old boys hitting on me, because I look like I'm about that age (I'm 20). But I think that's why I've gotten by fine so far - most guys would think I'm too young to be a possibility :')

I so sometimes get catcalls by the, erm, less "safe"-looking people, when I'm walking out on my own past dark. So I try my best to get what I need to get done before 5.

• 10 months later...

Happened a few months ago.

Me and a guy from work went to a bar for some drinks, guy hits on me a bit... Now I'm a homosexual.. but this guy just blah. He looked good... but he was sooo full of him self... like he was Celestia's gift to gay men.  

Just eww.. those kinds of guys gross me the hell out.. thinking they can have anypony they want. eww.

I had a friend for three years, and he grew obsessed with me for no reason. He followed me, appeared at my house without invitation, creeped and looked at me from the distance, enrolled in my same university, he would try to take pictures without me looking, made lies about him and me being together [he is a mythomaniac/pathologic liar AND a bipolar person...] and once almost hit me. I defended myself, of course. But, he has disappeared ever since, so I have no idea about him ever since I've had a boyfriend. Glad it is over. >< Even if I told him that I did not like him, he didn't understand at all. 

Just eww.. those kinds of guys gross me the hell out.. thinking they can have anypony they want. eww.

I am a straight guy and I don't even like women like that of course I don't like people in general that are full of themselves but actual confidence on the other hand is one of my biggest turn ons.

• Brohoof 1

Oh god, there's been a lot.

The creepiest.... his name was Evan. Well Evan would turn around in class and stare and smile at me. At first it wasn't THAT weird. But eventually he followed me in the halls (school). and I was like WTF? Anyways, I had a boyfriend at the time he was doing all this. Evan, the creep, evetually wrote me a LOVE LETTER and it said things like:

"I can please you everyway, even sexually"

"I hate being in this love triangle with you and your boyfriend"

I literally only spoke to this kid like, 4 times. My boyfriend at the time eventually made him stop.

Evan was chubby and had a "dragon" tattoo on his arm (looked like a salamander) tsk -_-

I was in an adoptive home that had a kid (already adopted) that was 2 years older than me. He really, i mean REALLY hit on me...hard...like wanted to get married and have sex hit on....I never got adopted there because they caught on to how uncomfortable I was...yeah..that was the weirdest person to have hit on me...

Other than that, I have been hit on by more bisexuals and lesbians than guys.  At first I hated it; it was just so strange for me (I am not attracted to boobs in the least), but now, I can tolerate it, and a few of them have become good friends :)

Has to be this one time I was in the mall and I was eating an ice cream, drinking some coffee and reading a book I just bought and I was sat on like a bench and some guy walked over to me... He was about 15 I was 18 and he starts saying hi... I look up at him nervously and said hello, before returning to my book... He then asks me how I am I said I'm ok... Then he introduced himself... I was like... Ok... Then he asked if I wanted to hang out... So I said I was a little busy... Then he asked if he could sit down and I said sure whatever... So he sat beside me... All whilst I'm reading my book... Then he shuffled closer and said "Can I have a hug..." I said... Um... Not right now... Then he said "If I asked for a kiss would you give one to me?" And at this point I closed my book and said "it was very nice to meet you, but I just remembered I have to go meet someone! Goodbye" and I got up and walked out... As soon as I knew I was out of sight I ran as fast as I could to the library...

• Brohoof 1

Well, I was in a well hidden jacuzzi in a cruiser, to get away from my Mom (I was upset with her). Turns out it's only for 21 yrs old and I was 19 at the time. But my size helped me to pass as a 21 (I even lied about my age in some conversations), I just had to avoid asking for drinks. I had a conversation with a guy and a woman in her late 20s, the guy left and the woman starts asking personal questions and, before leaving, she calls me handsome while she rubbed her hands sugestively at my legs. That's was kinda creppy not because of her age or that she was unactractive, it was:

1- I only got in shape a little more than a year ago, and I'm about 23 now, no fatso like I was at the time expects any flirting

2- I'm Heterosexual-asexual, meaning, I like girls, but I'm not the "flirt to fuck anything that moves"

3- That random flirt sugested that she's a slut, and sluts are not my type

well i don't think this is a flirt but 

i was at grade 5 in school at that time my teacher asked me and a few other students to get something in a grade 7 class the problem being tall is people find you HOT so i walked into this classroom and sigh a few boys asked if i want to have sex with them i looked at them with a 'what the fuck' expression 

gosh i have never been so scared to become a grade 7.

Ok now I officially have a story to tell here.

I was at Midwest Furfest. The cool thing about this con is that it has a con suite full of free food. It was the first day, and it opened at dinner time. I was in line with my crew, when all of a sudden this obviously inebriated guy behind me (also smelling of bad BO), kept eyeing me. Eventually he just comes out with it, and says "I'm going to take you back to my hotel room and top you." I politely declined, obviously, stating I was asexual (I may or may not be, I'm confused ATM, but at the time I was saying anything to make him lose interest). In my head I was going "OMG NO NO NO NO NO EEEEWWWWWWWWWWW ._."

(I don't mean that in a homophobic way. I'm pansexual or panromantic…he was just a disgusting individual)

He followed us all the time in the suite and even sat next to us at dinner. Luckily we lost him after that and never saw him again for the rest of the con.

Last summer this checker lady was talking to me and asked me what I was doing tonight(it was a saturday) I said something then she rubbed my arm(I had a cut off shirt on) I said something like ummm okkk and walked away creeped out. She was at least 50 and i was 23 and I actually look like im barely 18. Then another older lady hit on me at a bar last summer in a local beach town. She was with her husband and I dont really want to know what her strange intentions were :blink: . Oh yeah and few extremely drunk girls in las vegas.  And one more I used to work at night at a grocery store and on my break At 11 pm i went out to my car to go sit down thenthis working gal came out of the shadows and started hitting on me. Yeah that was extremely creepy.

I actually got stalked by a guy that was flirting with me (yes I am a female before you ask). I was headed to church and I walked past some guys. Dudes started following me down the street trying to get my phone number. Followed me half way to church.

FWIW, I was nearly 29 before I had a romantic kiss. 

There was a guy at work that I had the oddest 'flirtationship' with for a while, I'd always found him kind of cute but there was an awkward age difference so I never gave it much thought until we started talking/interacting more. He'd either send me Facebook messages or whisper to me when I passed about showing him my boobs. Weird, but whatever. I thought he was garden variety weird, you know, like me! I went to his apartment a few times and we'd watch movies and make out. The more I got to know him, the less I like him. He would shamelessly spew incredibly racist comments about his neighbors, thought Pedobear was the most hilarious meme ever, and later on confessed that he kept a Nazi flag under his bed. He also got incredibly turned on by putting his hands around my neck and there was other stuff that bothered me. We kind of just drifted apart and he got back together with his ex. A month or so later, he was hauled out of work in handcuffs and is now serving 18 months in state prison. Evidently he met a girl in an online game and they were swapping explicit pictures of each other and having a sexual relationship via text message. She was ELEVEN. He was twenty two. Looking back now, it's fairly obvious he was a sociopath. I try not to tar everyone with the same brush, but boy did that ever put me off dating younger men ever again. 

Long before that, I was working the cash register and a guy came through my line and started going on about how women with red hair possess magical powers and that it was a shame my eyes weren't green, too, because that would mean I was a fairy. Then he said "I could take you away from here, magicals shouldn't be in a place like this. I really wish I could get you out of here. Damn, it's a shame your eyes aren't green!" All the while I'm trying to look anywhere but AT him, because my eyes, though hazel, look green most of the time. And then his friend that was with him was looking at the boxes of ramen noodles they were buying and shouted "Wow, I can't wait to try that, they didn't have that flavor in prison!" 

Trust me, forever alone is much , much preferable to being involved with a creep. 

• Brohoof 1

And this girl who was... Barely dressed walked up to me and started asking for my number, and if I was still a virgin.

Please take off your fedora.

You missed out an opportunity to lose your virginity, but of course, you failed.

Things like this make me facepalm due to people rejecting the offer.

I've never been creeped out by a woman flirting with me before, but I've had plenty of situations where the woman who was flirting with me was ugly as sin.  Those piss me off more than creep me out, and even telling these girls no isn't enough sometimes. 

EDIT

I thought of this one time.  So back like 5 years ago me, Jean-Luc, Matt, and some chick (I think her name was Tiffany?) where popping candy on a really nice fall night.  Later on once the candy kicked in, this chick would NOT STOP rubbing my cloths and smelling them.  Now when I'm on candy, I have no interest in anything sexual at all, so her attempts where pointless.  Anyways, a little later we walked over to Matts place where he has this kinda make-shift gym.  We felt like getting the blood pumping and working out, the problem was this stupid woman wouldn't stop trying to take her cloths off, eventually she did so we had to force her down and re-dress her.  She did not let up for hours and hours, it was kinda creepy, and really annoying. 

Yes-Man, on 27 Feb 2013 - 6:44 PM, said:snapback.png

Well, was she hot?

Edited by Deesinn

All of them. It seems creepy older men are the only ones who ever give me the time of day, or at least, they're the only ones that are blatant about it. It's entirely possible that people in my own age group have tried to flirt with me and I just failed to notice because I'm stupid.

• Brohoof 1

Your mom hit on me once. HA.

But seriously. I've never had any creepy flirts, BUT:

So this gal I met at the bar and I were um...consummating...and uh, long story short, she decided that this was the moment she was going to introduce the fact that she's into some...strange fetishes, to include ropes to be used on ME and something called "pegging." Google it. I'm not going into details. Point is, Seaweed don't play that shit. Ain't even about that life.

When I declined, she became very adamant that it was GOING to happen. Nooooope. So I faked having to use the bathroom. Quickly got dressed, hopped out the window, and nope'd right the buck outta there. Never heard from her again.

That was some seriously creepy business.

Oh also, my 60 something year old math teacher would flirt with me every. day. srsly.

Examples: Told me I should work at Hooters so he could come visit me.

Whistled at me when I bent over to tie my shoe.

Asked my to solve a problem on the board and said he only picked me so I'd stand up.

AMONG more.