Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you describe your personality?

Adachi

You know the positive and negative polarity that creates patterns of light and darkness, yin and yang. Well, it is a well inside of everything, so one can see the world between the light and the demiurge. This constant pull of desire and emotion, frustration and deception made me realize the best way to defy god is to neutralize both polarities, as to not be swayed by the nature of reality. Making the seemingly opposites within one-self meet and neutralize one another. So, remember, when you are asked about the meaning of love. Because you will be asked by the light. The answer is none. So, my personality is neutral. Neutralized polarity is the absence of meaning, and the closest thing to non-existence while being able to exist. The greatest insult to the old man is the dissolution of the word that makes the fabric of creation. Polarity creates vibration and sound. God asks with an infinite chorus of voices. "Who am I?" That is what bothers the production line in which a fractal of a fractal is divided through polarity into distortions of form that create reality and the components of the human creation in all their aspects. After all, I was always brighter than my brothers and sisters, who willingly accept the way of things, and comply to the notion of being with their meaningless squabbles of duality on earth.

I wouldn't know because no one has given me feedback as of lately. I've heard that I'm shy, quiet, responsible, determined, intelligent, serious, patient, nice... but also not as shy as i appear for the ones that notice, that it looks like I know and think more that I let on showing, that I hide things but what they might be are a mystery, mischievous thoughts, sarcastic undertones, that I only appear to be nice but if i could i wouldn't. I consider myself a lazy person but one that hides it well enough at least.

Edited by Ittoni
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

To put it simply, my personality is...season 1 Fluttershy? I'm painfully shy and hate talking to anyone who isn't a close friend, and rarely get angry/disagree with people's opinions openly because I hate upsetting others more than anything else. I'm very, very polite to the point that every other thing I say is "thank you" or "sorry", and I try to be modest and seem completely unproblematic, even though...well, I'm far from that:ButtercupLaugh:

TL;DR I'm IRL Fluttershy and it's nowhere near as cute as it looks on TV:lie:

• 3 months later...

Irl, I am more so extroverted when in a friendly setting. Very outgoing and friendly. Open, open-minded, talkative. VERY Emotional XD

Always trying to make friends and maybe I come off too strong sometimes. Generally confident but if I'm trying something new with my appearance then I def. get very nervous.

Also maybe I joke around too much, mainly when around family. They're the only ones that have critiqued before for being silly. 

However, if in a setting that has me uncomfortable for any reason then I definitely become more reserved, a bit stand offish until given reason to be open. Always looking for that opportunity to reveal myself. 

Online I would say I'm more awkward and def. feel like I'm trying too hard but also sometimes not trying at all jajaja. But very similar in the sense that I'm always looking for a way to reveal myself. 

How would I describe my personality to a skelly-pony? Well I have a funny bone, which my hip bone is connected to. I have a cat called Tibia? She had a sister called Fibula. She sadly died in 2014, but that didn't stop her from asking me questions :P I can still hear her mewing.

Pinkie as a fabulous skelly-pony:

Spoiler

d237d9e917398f00f30f7433bee677c0.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...