Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you decorate your personal belongings with MLP?

yey_17

• The title was changed to Do you decorate your personal belongings with MLP?

I decorate a few things. I have MLP stickers on an old phone, a bunch of MLP Christmas decorations for my tree, and some mini posters. I decorate myself from time to time with MLP t-shirts, MLP hair ribbons in assorted colors, and a set of MLP temporary tattoos. I also have some plushies scattered around the apartment too but I don’t really think of them as decorations so much as personal little friends.

• Brohoof 2

I do not have many belongings, nor attachment to material things. To be honest, I hate this world. And I try to compromise to become more like other people, but I cannot. It is like if something or someone had written a law within me, and that makes for a very misserable existence in this kind of place. And I cannot truly live because it is restraining me from being like them. But sooner or later you are dragged by the majority of people and what they have chosen. And their choice is always wrong, no matter which side they choose, because there cannot be a right choice within a world system that is fundamentally wrong. And I do not know if it is me who is mistaken, or the world. But I guess we will find out sooner than later as to the answer for this question that has been tormenting me my whole life. Because I cannot be the only one who is seeing this.

So, no. I do not decorate anything. Most of the things I own are old and torn apart. Which is a good enough message to the world.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-05-12 at 7:45 AM, yey_17 said:

Do you have any pony decorations on the things that you use every day?

IMG_20211024_160735.jpg

IMG_20210814_125541.jpg

woah that's awesome

I would, but I'm a closeted pegasister. I do have lots of MLP drawings and colorings in my room though.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

I have a G3 on my desk at work. My desk at home has various G1s and G3s. My oboe case has a G3 sticker on it. Lol. So, yeah, I guess I do now. xD

• Brohoof 1

I have a heck ton of Silverstream stuff on my desk, including my mlp oc plush Ocean Breeze, and various badges, pins and charms on lanyards from conventions hanging on my wall next to it.

• Brohoof 1

I have a badge of Princess Luna's cutie mark on my backpack, a sticker of Flitter on my geometry box and a drawing of Derpy on my personal diary. Oh yeah, can't forget RD and Pinkie labels I have on two of my notebooks.

I'm really hoping to get a 'deal with it' sticker to put on my pencil case, since everyone keeps asking me why I use an old paint box as a pencil case.

Edited by Rainboomer Zap
  • Brohoof 1

I would never do that but I get super happy when I still see someone else having them because the fandom is basically dead. Only month ago I saw a woman having Luna's cutie mark sticker on her phone. It made me smile in a good way haha

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-11-24 at 4:26 AM, Minterwute said:

my space at work

IMG_0984.jpg

i've also put up various posters (mostly from conventions) around the office

They looked huge! (like 3 times the size of a human) I don't know if the ceiling fooled me :BornAgainBrony:

• Brohoof 1

47 minutes ago, Whirlwind said:

Yep! I have a rainbow dash car decal on my back window, a Derpy phone case, and I have pony plushies sitting on top of my studio monitors;)

Actually...To prove my point on the monitors at least, Here's my studio desk I use for producing music and other computer things :P
all in my bedroom. Need the ponies!

IMG_8459.jpg

• Brohoof 1