Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If looks and personality were no object , who would you want to be dating?

Reecejackox

I personally think my true love is probably in a mental institution or something, i really dont care, as long as they are unique and loyal

And personality?

I mean, what would I want out of someone then if personality or looks didn’t matter :wacko: ?

Anyone who’s a woman then. Someone who to them I can be their number one over all other people and a hard priority. Make me feel really valued and have belonging to. Someone who I can also value and make them feel like number one.

• Brohoof 1

The title confuses me and it can be taken in two ways. So I’m going to answer this both ways.

If the other person had no objection to my own personality or looks. I would want to be with Dan Avidan. 

Now as far as if any person I like who’s awful personality has now disappeared. That would be quite a few celebs. Since most of them aren’t great people behind closed doors. 

• Brohoof 1

If my look and personality does not concern a person I like that would be the greatest thing ever. I hate to bring her up again, but I’d have date this girl I used to know. I wish I wasn’t too “unstable” when we still hang out… partly I know it’s the reason why she ghosted me. Then again, that tells me she isn’t for me. If a person can’t accept me wholeheartedly or can’t go through troubles time with me then I’d be better off without them. 

I have this friend, her and I would always talk, sometimes to an excessive or "suggestive" and flirtatious manner, but she has this "long term relationship" that she's been in, and she would always talk about how flawed it is and everything what's wrong with him, you know, there are always two sides to a fleeting relationship, as I've been in many myself and would hate to appear biased, but she's shown me so much affection, interest and other sentiments I don't come by so easily, that I have to entirely take her word for it. Sometimes it feels like, I don't want to be a hypocrite bc I am super monogamous and would never disrespect or defile another person's monogamous relationship for my own emotions and selfishness... But it's more of a genuine connection than just simply "wanting someone that's taken." Like it feels like her and I were destined to meet and stay in each other's lives... It will probably feel awkward after so long to just push the gas on being emotionally vulnerable after the time that's passed as of recently... I think that she may be one if the genuinely best people I've ever met in my life, and the way she describes what she wants in a relationship, and what this "long term bf" has failed to give her and doesn't do for her correctly, just makes it feel so real.. like we have the same sense of humor, and interests, and it's not that the temperament is the same, it's just how her temperament soothes mine, and puts it at ease... 

If I'm respecting the nature of people's relationships, I can't say, but if there was ever a person that I've ever met that I think is genuinely right for me, it's her... 

There are a lot of beautiful souls out there unseen, but sometimes you can't deny something when it hits you in the face like that... I just feel like I'm stuck having to be patient for something to go bad in a relationship, which also feels wrong...

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Splashee said:

I actually don't understand this question since I both like objects and I find objects to have personality.

HEY!... Trolling is my thing:muffins: 

High five brother.

Id date this guy.

Even though objectively his personality is materialistic :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"If looks and personality were no object , who would you want to be dating?"

Rapunzel but she's a bunch of zeros and ones on a Disney harddrive so it might be tricky to take her out in public. :P

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Nobody. Because looks and personality are all that matters to me. But not really. I have actually turned down the kindness of people. Beautiful people. On a human level. The thing is that I have a consciousness despite it all. And there is a part of me that wants to "protect" them from myself, as much I want to protect myself from them. As strange as that may sound.

But it is fine. As long as my friends are doing well, I will be alright. Because I am the kind of individual who hates himself so much, that I would turn down every opportunity, just so I can spite life. In a way. I am my own worst enemy. Which is good. Because that means I won't have to deal with others.

How selfish of me... maybe that is the reason I am alone. Because I am an impotent man who hates himself. Mmm... that feels true to me. And the more it hurts, the closer you get, right? But that is fine. As long as I am the only one close to me. Get someone else, and that person will be in danger. That is what I am trying to avoid at all cost. I've seen the writing on the wall and how my mother gets when she loses control. And I don't want that. Because I am constantly on the edge. But I may not be the one who ends up falling.

So, knowing that I am prone to extreme violent outbursts and that I might end up doing something I will later regret, if I get involved. I don't get involved at all. Sounds reasonable? It sounds to me.