Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If money was no object, what would you want for Christmas?

Reecejackox

Full restoration of my car, that would be nice. 

Though with questions like these, usually my answer would be "a lot of money" and I could use it to buy whatever, but I tried to come up with something more interesting than that. And if money was truly no object, I probably would just ask for 1000 bitcoin, lots of stocks of some stable company or just a lot of cash. Then I could get my car restored and have money left over for other things.

A nice home in a safe area of the Boston, Massachusetts suburbs. But really I'll take moving to any blue state at all (aside from California, New Mexico, Nevada, Hawaii - their climates would depress the heck out of me!) for Christmas. But certainly if money wasn't an issue, I'd go for the best - MA!

The easy answer, money.

The less easy answer? One of those unnecessarily elaborate custom built beds that look like mini houses, carriages or castles with a flip down TV :yay: I spend a lot of time sleeping, so it makes sense to have a fancy bed!

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-12-06 at 6:39 PM, Splashee said:

A friend would be nice :eager:

Maybe a Santa Claus too? Wonder if he can be my friend then? How about an alien Santa Claus (expensive and rare)?

To take my mom to a beach with white sand and lovely views for about a week or longer. She deserves something good in her life.

• Brohoof 1

Nothing, really. Because I am getting to upgrade this toaster. Which is really, really awesome. Just thinking about all those games I want to play. :sneer:

I am like 55 AAA games behind, since around 2015. So, I declare this 2023 the year of gaming for me!!! Actually, I think this is the first emoji in almost ten years. So, you know it is important.

And with the unscrupulous people out of the way. My family can do what they always wanted. Eventhough most of the stuff has been lost. But that is alright. My family never cared to defend the patrimony, and they paid for it. We did. Especially, because it was around the time I was busy with my education and they just didn't seem to care about our future in the least. But that doesn't matter now. Because... gaming!!!

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Shoot-like-its-your-birthday GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

You know I had to do this.

I'm SO HAPPY you took part in a "bit" with me, Best Tangled Friend Five-ever! :rarityhat:

Also, I wish the "floating lights" from "Tangled" were real. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...