Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If money was no object, what would you want for Christmas?

Reecejackox

All the Bishoujo MLP figures. That and a giant Starlight Glimmer statue.

Edited by StarlightNyars

5 minutes ago, CocoCody said:

Hell yeah~!! *High fives* :LunaMCM1:

Heck yeah!!! *high fives back* :LunaMCM1:

35 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

High fives both of you:yay:  

Call the 5-4-1:yay:  

Cody, you know where this came from:yay:  

*high fives everyone and everything* :ButtercupLaugh:

wait is that a PR reference?! Lol

Edited by StarlightNyars

27 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

High fives both of you:yay:  

Call the 5-4-1:yay:  

Cody, you know where this came from:yay:  

*Laughs mischievously with a grin* XD Oh yeah i do. "Call the 5-4-1 anytime you say you want us~!"

@StarlightNyars Now we got we got to find a way to get ourselves some Starlight Glimmer statues lol, Could you imagine having a nice custom made statue of starlight?

That would be amazing X_X

2 minutes ago, CocoCody said:

*Laughs mischievously with a grin* XD Oh yeah i do. "Call the 5-4-1 anytime you say you want us~!"

@StarlightNyars Now we got we got to find a way to get ourselves some Starlight Glimmer statues lol, Could you imagine having a nice custom made statue of starlight?

That would be amazing X_X

I would love that!!! We’d probably end up hugging her all day because she’s so awesome XD 

Moments ago, StarlightNyars said:

I would love that!!! We’d probably end up hugging her all day because she’s so awesome XD 

Oh I certainly understand that, I have been motivated to try to commission a starlight glimmer plush to do just that lol. Oh my god, her plush accessory should be a kite!!

Moments ago, CocoCody said:

Oh I certainly understand that, I have been motivated to try to commission a starlight glimmer plush to do just that lol. Oh my god, her plush accessory should be a kite!!

I’ve been wanting to do one too, but idk where. People recommended Etsy but I saw someone offering to do a 10” one for over 200 bucks. So idk where to go. Yes, it should be!!!

4 minutes ago, StarlightNyars said:

I’ve been wanting to do one too, but idk where. People recommended Etsy but I saw someone offering to do a 10” one for over 200 bucks. So idk where to go. Yes, it should be!!!

Oh yeah, they are all over Etsy in various qualities and sizes, there is a really nice premium minky Starlight that is "Life size" and goes for about 1300$ Canadian, and that's without shipping. There are some really nice options on Etsy but that is so muuuuch money.. but I need it..

giphy.gif.4da4a924b18e08fb1e5d2125efe9d175.gif

1 minute ago, CocoCody said:

Oh yeah, they are all over Etsy in various qualities and sizes, there is a really nice premium minky Starlight that is "Life size" and goes for about 1300$ Canadian, and that's without shipping. There are some really nice options on Etsy but that is so muuuuch money.. but I need it..

giphy.gif.4da4a924b18e08fb1e5d2125efe9d175.gif

Let’s buy them all together XD

On 12/1/2022 at 5:59 PM, Lilith said:

Money. Lots and lots of money. Millions.

YESSS -- if money were no object -- we'd want -- more money! LOL I freakin love this, made me giggle. But yeah, honestly, I was thinking spending time with family and loved ones with all of that money you could do so much. So, this answer is the good one for me :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Twitchy-Tremor said:

Well is it just me or is it weveryone?

I would buy gifts to all the people I know and charities and stuff and then watch all of them open them and be happy.

That too.  Additionally besides that, I would also update my comic collection and get trades for stories I don't entirely have.  Some original single issues go towards anyone I know would enjoy them (As in reading, not sealing in hard plastic) and some go to the library store.