Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Love or money what choice would you decide?

Reiki Knight 13

In front of you are two switches one labeled love and the other switch labeled money.

If you push the love switch tomorrow morning when you wake up you will be married to your waifu/husbando and they will love you every bit as you love them. However your life will be in a simple town and you have little in the way of money.You are NOT poor by any means it's simply that the town you live in has little need for it. That is food, supplies etc are in such high abundance very little money is needed and luxurious items like TV are almost unknown there. Simple life of love and harmony (like MLP pretty much)

On the  you push the switch for money and you get 3 billion dollars added to your bank account. However your waifu/husbando is forever erased from existence (including their families).

Example Fluttershy is your waifu.

You pick love you live with her in her cottage.

On the flip side you hit money the mane six becomes the mane five, there is no element of kindness, zephyr breeze no longer exists and no Brony except just you ever heard of this so called "Fluttershy."

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

I'd pick the money switch.  I'm just wired to worry about the bills:unsure:  

How do you think your show or movie would do without them then just curious would it be alright or more like dystopian nightmare outcome?

9 hours ago, Earth Prince StarHeart said:

However your life will be in a simple town and you have little in the way of money

So, not only I would not get any money (reasonable), but the money and things that I have would be taken from me? That makes my choice easy. Well that and the fact that I do not really have a "waifu". 

So yeah, give me the money. With that much money, I could invest it and have a great life from passive income, not having to work for money anymore. I could do stuff for fun, maybe volunteering at some heritage railway etc. 

• Brohoof 1

34 minutes ago, Pentium100 said:

So, not only I would not get any money (reasonable), but the money and things that I have would be taken from me? That makes my choice easy. Well that and the fact that I do not really have a "waifu". 

So yeah, give me the money. With that much money, I could invest it and have a great life from passive income, not having to work for money anymore. I could do stuff for fun, maybe volunteering at some heritage railway etc. 

In that whenever you do find a waifu within 10 seconds she'll be erased.

1 minute ago, Earth Prince StarHeart said:

In that whenever you do find a waifu within 10 seconds she'll be erased.

I don't think it's a big deal. I mean, let's say I find a "waifu" watching some show. She's just fictional, a collection of pixels. After my choice, I guess the show would disappear with the character - I don't think it would be a big deal. Maybe I'm just not attached to TV shows? There are some TV shows I really like, but if they disappeared tomorrow, I would be a bit sad that I can't rewatch it again, but I don't think it would that bad.

• Brohoof 2

11 minutes ago, Pentium100 said:

I don't think it's a big deal. I mean, let's say I find a "waifu" watching some show. She's just fictional, a collection of pixels. After my choice, I guess the show would disappear with the character - I don't think it would be a big deal. Maybe I'm just not attached to TV shows? There are some TV shows I really like, but if they disappeared tomorrow, I would be a bit sad that I can't rewatch it again, but I don't think it would that bad.

True, the other choice does make them real though of course.

4 minutes ago, Earth Prince StarHeart said:

True, the other choice does make them real though of course.

Yeah, bus basically the other choice means randomly (since I don't think I have a waifu), if I ever find a character I consider to be my waifu, I just lose all of my money and things and get transported to some random place. 

Honestly, if you said that was going to happen to me, I would probably stop watching all fictional media for the fear of losing everything and being transported to a random location, presumably away from my friends etc.

38 minutes ago, Earth Prince StarHeart said:

Follow question guys same exact question as before it won't be about your waifu but about your soul mate.

I don't know if I have someone like that, but killing a real person is worse than erasing a fictional character (though I would not go to prison for it). Still, losing my stuff would be awful, so, I guess in this case "the only winning move is not to play".