Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if you saw Fluttershy?

Ihei

Personally, I wouldn't go up to her too quickly, since you know, she's all "OH NO A STRANGER IS COMING TO HUG ME" so I would just hug her tightly and run away... too creepy? xD

I would walk up to her and hit her in the head with a frying pan, and drag her to my house while she's unconscious.

Assuming she did not suffer any severe brain damage, I will keep her as a pet.

Simple as that.

Perfectly sane idea

• Brohoof 16

I would faint.

Literally. The cuteness overload would cause me to faint from D'awws. 

So, yeah, it would probably be best if I never met Fluttershy.

As for you, it would probably give Fluttershy a heart attack if you, a complete stranger, just hug her tightly and run off. 

• Brohoof 9

*Squee*

I would simply walk up to her, and say hello. Knowing how shy she can be, I would simply introduce myself, ask for a hug, and then go about my business. Meanwhile on the inside, I would be fanboying like crazy. xD

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I've stood next to Andrea Libman in real life (who is quite shorter than I am), does that count as seeing Fluttershy? :3 No? sad.png Aww.

Well, if Flutters was real, I would want to keep her.

Edited by Dismajo
  • Brohoof 4

Well, I'd try to contain myself from getting overexcited and scaring her, but I'd try to approach her as calmly as I can and find some way to make her feel more comfortable, maybe hug her if I can. Then I'd ask her if she wanted to stay with me, and I'd keep her with me.

Hopefully my parents are ok with a pet pony :P.

• Brohoof 1

I really don't know what I would do. I would probably blink and pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Then I would take my phone out and (without flash) snap a few pictures to prove that she was real. Then, if she hadn't run away by then, I would step out into the open where she could see me and greet her with a big smile, trying to contain my unbounded excitement yay.png

• Brohoof 1

"Oh hai, Fluttershy."

Then I'd go home, mow the lawn, eat dinner, take a shower, watch TV for an hour, then read for a little bit before going to bed, then I'd wake up, get in my car, and drive into the nearest ravine.

• Brohoof 4

I would be like, "Look out! It's coming right for us! Shoot it! Shoot it in the face!

But no seriously first I would  try to remember if somebody could have drugged me with acid because seeing cartoon characters is not normal. Then I don't know what I would do. Probably just be my socially awkward self and not say much at all. 

• Brohoof 1

I would faint.

Literally. The cuteness overload would cause me to faint from D'awws. 

So, yeah, it would probably be best if I never met Fluttershy.

As for you, it would probably give Fluttershy a heart attack if you, a complete stranger, just hug her tightly and run off. 

True dat. Fluttershy is so cute and I don't want to give her a heart attack, so good point xD I would LOVE to meet her though. AT LEAST Angel.

• Brohoof 2

I would be extremely surprised. An animated, 2D cartoon pony coming to life? I would probably faint - but from the shock, not the cuteness. Then, if Fluttershy was still there when I got back up, I'm sure that I would become really confused.

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

I would prolly invite her on a picnic with fuzzy wuzzy creatures then she and I and our pets could all go have a nice little picnic/tea party.  And on the outside I would be totally calm while on the inside I would be squeeing due to cuteness overload :3

I would aproach her slowly and politely, tell her wat and who I am, and try to become her best fwend!! I would prefer to meet rainbow dash though. (Sort of like my little dashie.)

I would aproach her slowly and politely, tell her wat and who I am, and try to become her best fwend!! I would prefer to meet rainbow dash though. (Sort of like my little dashie.)

Oh my god I LOVED My Little Dashie!! I thought Dash was SO ADORABLE. But I didnt get the fact that girls sounded like boys and boys sounded like girls.

I would just throw my precious masterball.

SugimoriMasterBall.png

This was what masterballs were made for. I don't care about the legendaries! Give me my Fluttershy!

cute_fluttershy_by_jennieoo-d5jbp5v.png

• Brohoof 6

WHERE'S THE PORTAL.

I force her to divulge the location of the portal, and I proceed to enter Equestria. I shall raise an army to conquer the land of innocent ponies, and then rule with an iron fist. I shall bend them to my will. I shall show the equines the superiority of the human race. There will be no happiness allowed, only power for me! POWER, UNLIMITED POWER! Muahahaha! 

Just kidding, I'd die of heart failure, first.

heart-attack.jpg

Or, if I survive, I befriend her. Then there will be peace on Earth, for the elusive Fluttershy has been discovered. And then I find the portal. 

• Brohoof 2

After being resuscitated from my heart attack, I would attempt to break the record for the world's longest hug, whether she liked it or not.

post-14402-0-20298200-1367802437.gif

Im kidding I'm kidding. jeez, calm down will you?

I would probably try, very gently to explain how much I love little creatures, and how happy she would be living with me.

Then I would ask her to check if the rag smelled like chloroform...

• Brohoof 1

I would go for a less creepy approach and attempt to engage in simple conversation. Perhaps I would invite her over to my place to see my pets. Oh, and of course I would eventually ask the logical question of "What in Equestria are you doing here?", but I'd save that bit for later.

I would probably try to help her since she's such a shy pony and in a totally different world!

also I would porbalby explode and die due to the shock/cuteness overload combination!

• Brohoof 1

I would probably try to help her since she's such a shy pony and in a totally different world!

also I would porbalby explode and die due to the shock/cuteness overload combination!

Wait... if you exploded, how the hay would you help her? I mean, I don't think exploding would help her at all... in fact, it might even scare her to death!

How heartless of you!

*Smiles coyly*

• Brohoof 2

Explode_fire.gif << This would be me.

And then I would take her home and make her my pet. <3 The discussions we would have...*sigh*

Plus, I bet she could make my cat stop drooling on my pillow. :D

• Brohoof 1