Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was the first episode you saw of MLP?

Expired delta

The first episode I saw was Party of One. Some friends of mine on Kongregate picked that one to show me how awesome the show is. The thing is I think they could have picked a better episode. I decided to watch starting with episode 1 myself and I liked it much better. I probably would have been a brony 2 months sooner had I just watched the first episode.

The very begining with the pilot ep.

After seeing a bunch of random memes around the net and a bunch of people having pony icons/sigs, all the hype around it made me curious. I went to youtube one day and decided to give it a shot...ended up marathoning the whole first season in 2 1/2 days (then over a month later season 2 started).

I wasn't introduced to the show by anyone in particular. I just got curious and decided to check it out by my own. So I went on Youtube and searched "My little pony episode 1" And it's what I watched first. I continued to watch in order from there. It would've been weird starting with any other episode I think.

• Brohoof 1

Episode 1 for me, though it was after Season 1 ended (but before Season 2 began). All the internet talk piqued my interest after a friend of mine unsuccessfully tried to introduce me to it several months before, so eventually I gave MLP a second chance

So far, I'm glad I did. :3

Dog and pony show because it was on demand. I seen it. Liked it a little. So i watched more. Then loved it. So i watched both seasons every episode starting from S1e1p1. to the end. I cant wait to see how cute it would look when Fluttershy tries to be assertive!

I wasn't introduced to the show by anyone in particular. I just got curious and decided to check it out by my own. So I went on Youtube and searched "My little pony episode 1" And it's what I watched first. I continued to watch in order from there. It would've been weird starting with any other episode I think.

That's what I did