Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food What was the first thing you ate?

llamalauncher

Whats the first food you remember or know you ate (maybe your mom told you)

Maybe you may have a picture of your first time eating food as a baby or something.

The first food I ate was a pea...

Edited by llamalauncher

I can't remember that far back. It's been over 34 years since I was born so the chances of me remembering are slim to none.

This question just doesn't make much sense. There is hardly any context. Most people can't remember what they ate last week let alone as a new born because that is literally what the question is implying we answer so logical assumptions aside who knows. 

This question just doesn't make much sense. There is hardly any context. Most people can't remember what they ate last week let alone as a new born because that is literally what the question is implying we answer so logical assumptions aside who knows. 

Maybe they want us to ask our parents?

• Brohoof 1

I am gonna go out on a limb here and say dark chocolate cake with dark chocolate fudge. Mainly because I have no idea on what it could have been.

I think it was mashed peas/milk. 

Your avatar apparently does not approve of this food choice. :P

• Brohoof 1

Unless you're some kind of cybernetic organism from the future, the answer is easy - it's "yourself" - combined with a lot of placental fluid.

Google "meconium"  and get all the gross facts about what babies eat in-utero. =D

Ik I made this post confusing I wasnt thinking of posting it but I did. Ill try to fix it

Can't know for sure what was the first thing I ate in my life. But what I do know, is that eggs were among the earliest solid foods I've eaten, and that's how my love for eggies was born  :-P

• 2 weeks later...

I remember 10 years ago I stumbled across some old VHS tapes labeled "(My Sister's Name) Birthday" and "(My Name)'s Birthday". It was a VHS recording of my first birthday back in Virginia, and in the video my older sister was trying to feed me chocolate cake. I did eat it but I guess I didn't like how messy it was cause I started crying...

So to my knowledge the first food I've eaten was chocolate cake... though in actuality it was probably baby food.

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

The first proper food based thing I remember eating was a chip.

Prior to that, it would have been the typical baby stuff. I actually have a photo of me in my high chair wearing a captain's hat with a face smeared with baby food. But I'm pretty sure the first proper meal I was given after coming off the baby stuff had chips. I can't remember what I would have had with it. Knowing my mum, it would have been something like fish fingers. I definitely have a vague memory of her experimenting with giving me my first proper dinner to see if I could manage eating it.

I have no memory that far back, which is probably for the best of it was baby food. 

I would hope it was steak and a baked potato, otherwise I'm going to complain to mom. (Hey, babies chew on all sorts of things. I could have at least gummed it a little!)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...