Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are some of the first things you do in the morning?

CandyCorn

I'll normally look at my social media for a bit while still in bed, I'll then get out of bed, either have a shower if I need one and brush my teeth, go to the toilet, put on my clothes, style my hair with a crap ton of hairspray, then sit at my computer and won't move for the rest of the day.  

Wake up (swearing if I have to wake to an alarm), go to bathroom and shower, eat quick breakfast, finish hair and get dressed (little or no makeup), fly out door for work.

If it's a non-work day, I don't wake to an alarm (hence no swearing) and it's usually later in the day, so I have something besides breakfast. I shower and dress at my leisure, put on makeup and think up some sort of silliness to occupy my day.

19 hours ago, Cyclone said:

Look. It's a natural uncontrollable bodily function that YOU'RE gonna have to deal with.

nOOOPe I don't have to deal with it. You're sleeping on the couch. :bea: 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

Struggle to get out of bed, stumble to the bathroom, stumble to the kitchen to get a can of sparkling water and take Advil hoping that it will water down the pain enough to help me at work, get ready for work...

One of the first things I do in the morning is check my eBay account to see if anyone has either bid on one of my auctions, purchased one, paid for one, or a combination of these three and more.

7 hours ago, Bas said:

I'd have assumed posting MLP pics.

Anyways, how often do you sell stuff on ebay if this is what you are doing daily. :wau:

I usually turn on my PC, then want to go to shower but stay in front of my machine for half an hour instead.

I put cards up on auction there every week and have been doing so for over three years now.

I share MLP images either in the afternoon or the evening.

This morning I...

Woke up, fell out of bed
Dragged a comb across my head
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup
And looking up I noticed I was late
Found my coat and grabbed my hat
Made the bus in seconds flat

J/K!

I get up and sort of wander into the bathroom. By the time I get there, I might actually be awake. I sit for a moment, if you know what I mean. When finished, I brush my teeth and take a nice warm shower. After attending to my hair and a little this and that cosmetically wise, I'm ready for breakfast, If my husband is home, I'll have eggs or something nice. If I'm alone. toast and a little jam. Maybe even just a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

(Guess who cooks?)

6 hours ago, Bas said:

MLP CCG or also anything else.

Yes, I do sell MLP CCG cards as well as Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh!, but I only ship to Canada, the U.S., and the U.K. I know it sounds boring looking up my auctions every morning but it gives me hope and curiosity that someone will bid/purchase them.

• 3 weeks later...

I usually turn off my alarm clock, check weather and traffic on my smartphone, stand up, close the window, put on some clothes and go to the bathroom to wash myself and brush my teeth. 

Edited by IronM17